Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
RJ Mac
Sea Post King

Keebler wrote:
Hey, Keebler here!! "Keebler" like the Keebler cookies is my nickname since my real name Aubrey means "ruler of the elves"..hehe. Eisley totally caught my fancy in the same way that Alice in Wonderland and other fairytales did...nice to find other dreamers in the world.

I'm from New Mexico, and I saw Eisley in concert here with the Fray. Wish I coulda been closer to the stage! Aside: Americans are boring at concerts..they don't move unless they're moshing at a metal concert.

I'm totally stoked that the Eisley folk are Christians cuz I suspected it from the beginning!--there was just something about them.... something in between the creative, whimsical lyrics Smile

Welcome, ruler of the elves. Very Happy I totally LOVE your name!!

"Even when the rain falls
Even when the flood starts risin'
Even when the storm comes
I am washed by the water

Even when the earth crumbles under my feet
Even when the ones I love turn around and crucify me
I won't ever, ever let you down
Won't go, won't go, won't go as long as You're around me"
Joined: 15 Jul 2007 | Posts: 189 | Location: Sprint Car Capitol Of The World (Knoxville Raceway....we're the one!)
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

e3wah wrote:
Hey Adam!

Don't want to get to off topic on this thread, but Mute Math is amazing, especially live. 2 out of 3 of my best best concert experiences have been at Mute Math shows, they are that incredible. Thats why having them tour together is like a dream to me- Eisley and Mute Math, two of my most favorite bands. Anyways, yeah...stick around for a song or two, I'll bet you five bucks that you'll enjoy it. Smile
Ok, sorry to continue the off-topicness a month later, but I guess I owe you 5 bucks. Because I stayed for Mute Math, and they were incredible. Eisley was better, but they gave them a run for their money, haha. I'll definitely be seeing MM again.
Nanook of the North
Sea Post King

hello, I'm Jaclyn and I live in Michigan. I heard about Eisley 3 months ago and they're such an amazing band. Very Happy
Joined: 22 Sep 2007 | Posts: 57 | Location: St. Clair Shores, Michigan
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Nanook of the North wrote:
hello, I'm Jaclyn and I live in Michigan. I heard about Eisley 3 months ago and they're such an amazing band. Very Happy

Howdy, Jaclyn! Welcome to the forum! Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ride4Jesus
Vintage Newbie

Nanook of the North wrote:

hello and welcome to the laughing city! Cool

Joined: 10 Mar 2007 | Posts: 2482 | Location: San Diego, California
SquirrelsRock13
Sea Post King

Hi im Squirrel lol itz a nickname lmao

well ive been using myspace 4 ahile so ull probably get a lot of IM talk from me lol My fav band is, of course, EISLEY lmao and i love to draw and i just like 2 have hella lot of fun! XD

norad
Vintage Newbie

SquirrelsRock13 wrote:

well ive been using myspace 4 ahile so ull probably get a lot of IM talk from me lol My fav band is, of course, EISLEY lmao and i love to draw and i just like 2 have hella lot of fun! XD

Welcome! Using the forum got me to stop using "IM talk". Now I typed much better. Like a normal person. Wink
ride4Jesus
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
SquirrelsRock13 wrote:

Welcome! Using the forum got me to stop using "IM talk". Now I typed much better. Like a normal person. Wink

welcome to the LC.
Laughing

Joined: 10 Mar 2007 | Posts: 2482 | Location: San Diego, California
Tim Kim
Sea Post King

As my user name implies. My name is Tim Kim! I have been reading the Eisley journals for well over 2 years and decided to get involved in the LC! I guess I can say I am a relatively new fan.. Got into them about 3 years ago from a friend and been listening to them constantly ever since!

Sacramento, CA resident.. been to all Eisley shows within the area... and I too am a graphic designer/road manager.. (well I tour during the summer time with a few bands).
Joined: 27 Apr 2006 | Posts: 305 | Location: Sacramento, Caluhfournia
Christina Mont
Sea Post King

I are new. Smile
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Hello, Tim and Christina! Welcome aboard. Make yourselves at home. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Little L
Sea Post King

[color=green]Hello. First of all, eisley rocks! Yay lol. Um I am fourteen and I heard about Eisley from my brother who heard about them from my cousin. That was like three years ago. And I have only been to one of thier concerts sadly. I just recently got the Combinations CD. I like it alot! But I still like Room Noises better for some reason. Very Happy [/color]
RJ Mac
Sea Post King

Little L wrote:
Hello. First of all, eisley rocks! Yay lol. Um I am fourteen and I heard about Eisley from my brother who heard about them from my cousin. That was like three years ago. And I have only been to one of thier concerts sadly. I just recently got the Combinations CD. I like it alot! But I still like Room Noises better for some reason. Very Happy

Welcome!
I, too, like Room Noises better because it sounds more dreamy. So, perhaps you like it because of the dreaminess?

"Even when the rain falls
Even when the flood starts risin'
Even when the storm comes
I am washed by the water

Even when the earth crumbles under my feet
Even when the ones I love turn around and crucify me
I won't ever, ever let you down
Won't go, won't go, won't go as long as You're around me"
Joined: 15 Jul 2007 | Posts: 189 | Location: Sprint Car Capitol Of The World (Knoxville Raceway....we're the one!)
Sidzilla
Sea Post King

hi my name is sid, im 18 and i live in cali, aaaand i just met sherri and chad at disney's california adventures yesturday woo hoo, i saw them and i was like man they look familiar, and it was them. there nice =]
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Sidzilla wrote:
hi my name is sid, im 18 and i live in cali, aaaand i just met sherri and chad at disney's california adventures yesturday woo hoo, i saw them and i was like man they look familiar, and it was them. there nice =]

Welcome to the forum! Make yourself at home. Smile And yeah, Chad and Sherri are great. Glad you got to meet them!

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>