Terebinthia wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
nevernever wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
nevernever wrote:
bLackeNedcrowN wrote:
I wanna go, if someone in California would be down for a road trip to texas
-_-

you and i are SO roadtripping to TX one day for an eisley show.

You totally should! Very Happy

awww. we could bring Joce too, and it would be the cutest eisley forum cute meetup texas thing ever.

Yess!

Ooooh...I like the sound of that. In...2008!!! Very Happy

so thats you right? hahah. i dont know you. but im tita... nice to meet you.. Smile
next year!!

Terebinthia
Vintage Newbie

bLackeNedcrowN wrote:

so thats you right? hahah. i dont know you. but im tita... nice to meet you.. Smile
next year!!

Yup..Joce is short for my real name, Jocelyn.

Nice to meet you, Tita! Very Happy

Commentary on creepy online men who use fake photos of girly Fabiosos to get the ladies:

"The longer my hair gets, the more sexy I have" - Jamie M.
Joined: 10 Jan 2005 | Posts: 3967 | Location: In between here and there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
heyjas0n
Sea Post King

I'm going, I got my tickets already. I just heard about Eisley about two months ago so I'm pretty excited to see them for the first time Smile. Does anyone know if it's possible to meet any of the Eisley crew before/after they play or are they usually too tired after shows to do that?
Joined: 29 Oct 2007 | Posts: 22 | Location: austin/houston, texas
norad
Vintage Newbie

heyjas0n wrote:
Does anyone know if it's possible to meet any of the Eisley crew before/after they play or are they usually too tired after shows to do that?

They have been doing meet and greets at (I think) all the shows after their set by the merch table.
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

heyjas0n wrote:
Does anyone know if it's possible to meet any of the Eisley crew before/after they play or are they usually too tired after shows to do that?

You may have a chance to see them walking around before the show. When I was standing in line at mine, they walked all about. But I guess it really all depends on the show and whether or not you want to approach them when they are holding bags of food and have that hunger look in their eyes. Laughing Wink
Pantalaimon
Sea Post King

hooray! it's tonight and my iddle brudder (16yrsoldhaha) came up on the greyhoud (6hourride) and we're soooo psyched!!! AHHH! see y'all there!

edit: i just realized how cliche i am... i said y'all

Sara89
Golly, Poster

I'm pumped!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Enjoy the show, y'all!

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ecouter
Vintage Newbie

Pantalaimon wrote:
edit: i just realized how cliche i am... i said y'all

that is not cliche. that's just normal talk. Smile

i'm not going ... i was holding on to hope for awhile, but alas, the day has arrived and i'm not going. *sad ... in a way*

p.s. my head hurts.

anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

Man, I'm so roadtripping to Texas Summer '09. (There better be an Eisley show Shocked ).
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
alinicole
Sea Post King

I'm so exhausted.

I got there at 4:30 or so and there were like 10 people in front of me, which later turned to around 25 because of all of their friends joining them. LAME.

Before the show I walked around to Eisley's big blue bus and saw Chauntelle so I went up to her, said hi, wished her a happy birthday then asked if she'd wait a sec so I could get something out of my car and give it to her. I went back to my car and got a big band drawing I did of them all and went back over to their bus and gave it to her. She really liked it and said she'd show it to everyone. She also asked how old I was and how long I'd been drawing for. I went back to stand in line after that.

Doors opened at 7 and I got a spot at the stage (there was no barricade) right in front of Chauntelle. Her tinker bell balloon was pretty amazing. A security guard yelled at me because of her starbucks coffee she left there during sound check. I told him it wasn't mine so he grabbed it and stormed off stage. Loser.

Eisley put on an amazing show. I kinda felt like the only one singing in my general area, but when things got quiet I could hear people in other places singing along also so that was cool.

After their set I squeezed out to go to the signing. The signing table was a mess, there were so many people squeezing in trying to get their things signed. I finally got to the table and put my shirt I bought down so they could sign it. While Sherri and Stacy were signing it I asked if they saw the drawing and they stopped and were like "THAT WAS YOU? IT'S SO AMAZING" Haha. Sherri was like "We were all freaking out about it!" Chauntelle looked over at me and was like "Your name is Ali, right?" I told her yeah and she said thanks for the drawing again. I didn't get to talk to Weston or Garron, they did sign my shirt though. I stood to the side for a while and Boyd was standing next to me. He walked up and asked if I needed something signed and I told him I already got something signed and then I asked him if it would be possible to get a picture with the band after the line is done. He said it's hard when there are so many people and if the line isn't over by the time Mute Math starts they have to cut it short because everything gets dark and loud. We started talking then I asked him if he saw the drawing and he kinda had the same reaction; "You're the one who drew that? It was really good" (something like that.). He then was like "You'll be able to get a picture no matter what, even if the signing is cut short. Just wait here". He told me he was going to go get the drawing from the bus so it could be in the picture. He came back a few minutes later with the drawing. The signing WAS cut short and when Mute Math was about to come on, Boyd motioned for me to follow him and the band around to the side of the stage. He got some pictures of me with the band and the drawing I gave them and then gave me his email so I could get the pictures. He's awesome.

Uh, yeah. Long post. Sorry.

*collapses onto bed*
Pantalaimon
Sea Post King

^^ wow. my experience was not nearly as good as yours.

so i got there at like 6... i know... lame. my ride forgot her ticket halfway to austin so we had to turn around (coming from san marcos). but also, i didn't want to ask her if we could get there super early like i like to.

annnd when we got there, i spent friggin' $60 on merch! (bought the hoodie and i LOVE it, it's brown) saw eisley play (amazing of course) their set was like only 30 minutes!! what was up with that?? i know they're an opener but... 30 minutes???

my friends really wanted to see mutemath so i stayed for most of their set (they were super good) and then i went to see if i could take a picture with eisley or talk to them... however, they were in a special place that fans can't go to.

then after the show, the venue basically kicked everyone out. seriously, i think everyone was out within 10 minutes.

so i didn't get to talk to eisley or take a picture with them. very sad.
however! my little brother left the crowd after eisley's set and he got to talk to stacy, she remembered him AND ME! so that was pretty much awesome. also, i made all of my friends yell with me, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAUNTELLE!" about 4 times during their set.

the end.

p.s. the merch guy was cuuuute

alinicole
Sea Post King

VIDEO TIME!

I only filmed the first song because it was really annoying trying to film that close.

Many Funerals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL08dJUbLzQ
norad
Vintage Newbie

Weston is a bow-tied freak.
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

tragedienne wrote:
VIDEO TIME!

I only filmed the first song because it was really annoying trying to film that close.

Many Funerals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL08dJUbLzQ
Wow! Really enjoyed the film! Went to the Orlando show but was in the back pretty much Crying or Very sad Now I know what is was like up front!! Thanks Exclamation

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>