Laughing City
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

do not be afraid. wrote:
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
Tell me this isn't indie fresh... Laughing

actually, that photo really creeps me out! in a good way, but, still… i don't have a clue why…

The Oscar Mayer man gets creeped out? Confused
do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

Catey wrote:
It wasn't groundbreaking, more happy summer music.

weird — that's pretty much what i was going to say about Coconut Records! only, i think there's much better "happy summer music" out there… at least it's better than Chromeo! i think i'm going to have to start ignoring Sherri's music recommendations… Crying or Very sad

could you please stop calling me that? i'm a Boarshead man! Oscar Meyer is for wieners…
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
leighish
Vintage Newbie

do not be afraid. wrote:
i think i'm going to have to start ignoring Sherri's music recommendations…

blaaaaaaaaasphemy!

theantrider wrote:
My jaw hurts and I have an ulcer. That's what spending time with Kylee gets you
Joined: 25 Apr 2004 | Posts: 6183 | Location: Lake Jackson, TX
do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

leighish wrote:
do not be afraid. wrote:

blaaaaaaaaasphemy!

i know… Crying or Very sad it just that most of 'em recently have been complete turds, or bands i already knew about, or both… oh well…
norad
Vintage Newbie

I just purchased his CD. I wanted a special gift so I bought the actual CD from his site. Smile
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

patrock wrote:
I just purchased his CD. I wanted a special gift so I bought the actual CD from his site. Smile
The special gift is a polaroid of him Very Happy But I ordered mine a couple weeks ago and still haven't received it. He said the orders might take a while because he has to keep popping out all of these pictures. But it's worth the wait. I love him.

Ps. I Heart Huckabees was weird, but amazing. As was Rushmore.

kLafied
Laughing Citizen

do not be afraid. wrote:
leighish wrote:
do not be afraid. wrote:

blaaaaaaaaasphemy!

i know… Crying or Very sad it just that most of 'em recently have been complete turds, or bands i already knew about, or both… oh well…

coughparamorecough.

Not that she recommended them, I guess. And sorry to the 99.9% of people on here that worship them.

But I think Coconut Records was a good recommendation, personally. Sure, there's better out there, but who doesn't love Jason Shwartzman?

norad
Vintage Newbie

kLafied wrote:
patrock wrote:

The special gift is a polaroid of him Very Happy But I ordered mine a couple weeks ago and still haven't received it. He said the orders might take a while because he has to keep popping out all of these pictures. But it's worth the wait. I love him.

Not anymore. Sad On the myspace it says they aren't doing those anymore. I bet it got to be too much. Too many orders or the film was starting to cost too much.

I Heart Huckabees has the weirdest sex scene. And it get extra weird 'cause the lady is friends with his mother (who plays his mother in the movie) and she held him when he was born. Shocked Laughing
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

And one last thing...In the most recent (I think..) issue of guy's Nylon magazine, it had Jason on the cover and a pretty long interview. He seems so so nice. He went to eat at a resturant with the interviewer, found out a fan was inside, and got really excited and jumped up to meet them. What a cutie.
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

patrock wrote:
kLafied wrote:
patrock wrote:

Not anymore. Sad On the myspace it says they aren't doing those anymore. I bet it got to be too much. Too many orders or the film was starting to cost too much.

I Heart Huckabees has the weirdest sex scene. And it get extra weird 'cause the lady is friends with his mother (who plays his mother in the movie) and she held him when he was born. Shocked Laughing

Aw, that's really annoying. But Polaroid film IS ridiculously expensive, though I doubt it matters too much to him. I wonder what the new gift is?

And I agree about the sex scene, plus that information makes it even weirder. But besides that part I thought the movie was great. I loved Mark Wahlburg in it.

ohh erosion
Golly, Poster

kLafied wrote:
And one last thing...In the most recent (I think..) issue of guy's Nylon magazine, it had Jason on the cover and a pretty long interview. He seems so so nice. He went to eat at a resturant with the interviewer, found out a fan was inside, and got really excited and jumped up to meet them. What a cutie.

aw thats so sweet! he's so cute.
everyone says that if my brother got shorter and gained weight (my brothers really skinny) he would look just like jason.

the things we did
the things you hide
for the record, it's between you and I.
Joined: 10 May 2006 | Posts: 554 | Location: west palm beach, florida
nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

yes. how could one not know jason schwartzman? hes a doll. PS! The Darjeeling Limited in playing in quite a few places in NY maybe they should uh.. ya know... cmon back over here Wink

creation is salvation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

do not be afraid. wrote:

could you please stop calling me that? i'm a Boarshead man! Oscar Meyer is for wieners…

Boar's head man it is!
do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

do not be afraid. wrote:

Boar's head man it is!

yay! they make the best, like, everything! yummy! i like a Boar's Head hotdog, with Boar's Head sauerkraut, and Boar's Head mustard, more than just about anything else on earth, food-wise! so yummy! got to have some nice crusty bread, though, and not one of those wimpy buns — they can't handle the almighty power of the Boar's Head!
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

kLafied wrote:

coughparamorecough.

Not that she recommended them, I guess. And sorry to the 99.9% of people on here that worship them.

I must be part of that 00.1%

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger