Laughing City
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

But bring cash. No credit cards
ptah
Sea Post King

Show was pretty good. I kinda felt like Eisley seemed a little rushed, but that might just be an opening slot thing. They sure did pack a lot of songs into their 45 min set. I missed the between song banter they usually have... there was a bit, but it seemed kinda rushed too. On a headline tour they'll have more time to relax and talk more.

Mute Math ---- wow! Those guys are crazy! and talented, of course. That was an entertaining show. Can't believe the drummer took his floor tom, gave it to the audience to hold up, and then climbed on it and stood up!! Insane! Then there were the flips the lead singer was doing over his keyboard... Razz crazy crazy fun fun

P.

www.myspace.com/ptah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
erin91
Sea Post King

i loved the show, eisley seemed tired which is understandable and i agree, i missed the banter!
mute math was INSANE oh my goodness I loved watching them go crazy the drummer stading on his drum in the audience was quite possibly one of the most spectacular things i've seen, I got a good picture of it. Smile