Laughing City
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

I just purchased Sun Feet. This is exactly the version I wanted, with the ending at the end and with the nicer lyrics too. Very Happy

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
Mister_Pine
Sea Post King

i liked the other one but i like this one more... just cause it sounds more finalized. I relabeled the other one as a demo just to keep them seperated...
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

Mister_Pine wrote:
i liked the other one but i like this one more... just cause it sounds more finalized. I relabeled the other one as a demo just to keep them seperated...

I have the other labeled "Sun Feet (Crappy version)" Laughing
Girlylikepixieflamethrow
Golly, Poster

oliez wrote:
patrock wrote:
Boyd posted some clips: http://www.eisley.com/journals/trolleywood/_32692/

Nothing I haven't heard. Laughing

sunfeet sounds epic.

I agreeee. Sounds SO great all polished and smoothed out.

haileyisonfire
Sea Post King

I liked Sunfeet a lot. The bridge especially, holy smokes. But this is the first time I've heard Marsh King's Daughter and I can't stop listening to it. So catchy! My goodness. It makes me wish I knew how to make movies so that I could film something adorable and set it to this song.
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

dang it, i can't buy any of them, cause i don't have a card or anything to do that with, although i have an account on there...

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
dD_Daz
Sea Post King

Is there anyway I can get this if I live in the UK?

I have a US account too but hav eno way of putting funds onto it (as you can only use credit/debit cards linked to a US address...)

Any chance someone would send me the m4a or mp3s of Many Funerals and Sun Feet if I PayPal'd them the money? (Hopefully by them rebuying the songs from iTunes to help the band of course but yeah)

Embarassed

I last saw Eisley: The Fly, London, UK
Joined: 17 May 2006 | Posts: 88 | Location: Bourne, Lincolnshire, UK
BlackMagic
Sea Post King

Yeah, is it going to be released on the UK iTunes later on or something?
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 | Posts: 22 | Location: Southe-Easte-Engerlande
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
juan
Lost at Forum

sunfeet, I have to swear, sorry. $#@! brilliant, and I've only heard the mp3 Boyd posted. very much reminds me of early eisley. I assume we Uk Eisleyians can't get hold of it.

I remember hearing a clip of MKD and thinking that too was rather good. Get yo butts over to the uk misses'es and mr's eisleys!

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
juan
Lost at Forum

Ok I don't need to swear cos the clever forum bleeps out my not so good grasp of the english language!

$#@!
piss
bastard
bollocks

sorry just testing!

edit - ok, the forum's not that clever...

go team eisley!

Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
ks1990
Lost at Forum

I don't think us UK eisley fans are gonna get it over here. Grrr, why oh why couldn't it just get a physical release, or at least a limited number physical release, I don't know.

p.s Sunfeet sounds amazing
juan
Lost at Forum

I could live without a uk release if they managed to announce a uk tour sometime in the spring. I can't help think that if they'd toured as much in the uk as they have in the US, they'd be big over here by now.

Granted conquering the us is obviously a priority, it just seems to me that I feel left out! ha ha. yes ok I should just emigrate. If only I lived in Texas.

Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

So I only needed two tracks, but I ended up buying 8 thanks to me not noticing my laptop wasn't plugged in and it shutting down in the middle of downloading the first song!!!!

But besides that, Sunfeet was awesome and I loved Many Funerals as well (technically I've heard the others before and enjoy them VERY much as well).

I kind of missed the guitar during the verses, but man that bridge! It blew me away. I also love how lush the piano sounds too. I'm glad it was released finally. It's one of my favorite Eisley songs.
ks1990
Lost at Forum

juan wrote:
I could live without a uk release if they managed to announce a uk tour sometime in the spring. I can't help think that if they'd toured as much in the uk as they have in the US, they'd be big over here by now.

Granted conquering the us is obviously a priority, it just seems to me that I feel left out! ha ha. yes ok I should just emigrate. If only I lived in Texas.

haha i know, sometimes i wish i lived in Texas aswell, haha, it'd make my eisley obsession a whole lot easier fo' sho'
nevernever
Laughing Citizen

holy crap, those live tracks really make you realize how great of a pianist Stacy is.
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 | Posts: 1692 | Location: orange county, ca
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address