Laughing City
LadyJaneGrey
Sea Post King

I dreamt of Sherri in a different band completely, and they were, in my dream, doing a dance to one of their songs like boy bands or Jump 5 might do. I still remember Sherri with her eyes closed for dramatic emphasis, face intense and focused, upper arms held out, lower arms and hands flailing pathetic choreographed motions and feet attempting to do a little shuffle of sorts, all matching her other band members. It was hysterical, and sort of disturbing.

What are some of your worst/funniest Eisley dreams?

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

LadyJaneGrey wrote:
upper arms held out, lower arms and hands flailing

She had four arms? Shocked

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LadyJaneGrey
Sea Post King

Aaah, sorry. I didn't make that clear. Laughing Her arms were held out away from her body and the lower half of her arms were doing ridiculous motions.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Whew! That makes much more sense. Wink

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

i've been having a lot of Eisley dreams recently, for some random reason, but i can't remember most of them. in the one i remember the most me and Stacy were in love, and we fought against the forces of evil, and she turned into a T. Rex, and slept in a bathroom. well, not in that order, but, uh, still…

i need a shrink…
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
leighish
Vintage Newbie

i had a dream once where sherri and I went ice skating.

that was about it.

theantrider wrote:
My jaw hurts and I have an ulcer. That's what spending time with Kylee gets you
Joined: 25 Apr 2004 | Posts: 6183 | Location: Lake Jackson, TX
greatbeyond
Sea Post King

LadyJaneGrey wrote:
I dreamt of Sherri in a different band completely, and they were, in my dream, doing a dance to one of their songs like boy bands or Jump 5 might do. I still remember Sherri with her eyes closed for dramatic emphasis, face intense and focused, upper arms held out, lower arms and hands flailing pathetic choreographed motions and feet attempting to do a little shuffle of sorts, all matching her other band members. It was hysterical, and sort of disturbing.

Uhh... you need to take the Q-tip out when there is resistance... Very Happy

Tangent: Saellys--your signature at the bottom. Is that a line from the Highwaymen song?

"But I'll be back again and again and again and again." Great song. My parents played that album so much when I was a youngen that I had to buy it for myself, but I would only buy it on vinyl. I'm a purist in that way.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

greatbeyond wrote:
Tangent: Saellys--your signature at the bottom. Is that a line from the Highwaymen song?

"But I'll be back again and again and again and again." Great song. My parents played that album so much when I was a youngen that I had to buy it for myself, but I would only buy it on vinyl. I'm a purist in that way.

You got it! I love that song. My parents were huge Willie/Johnny/Highwaymen fans. Mom made jewelry for several years, and gave four original pendants to each them, and Johnny Cash wore his in a magazine photoshoot with the group. Very Happy

I had a craving for the song a couple months ago and downloaded the album, but I definitely need to find it on vinyl.

Smokemonster
greatbeyond
Sea Post King

Wow, that's a cool story. I would bring that up any chance I could--"what's the weather like today? well, my mother made and gave a pendant to Johnny Cash and he wore it in a photo shoot. why yes, I do happen to have that particular photo on me."

My "parental claim to fame" is my dad went to high school with Dennis Hopper and he has a yearbook from 1953/54 and Dennis was voted most likely to succeed. That's such a cliched celebrity in a yearbook story, but its true.

But anyway, I found my Highwaymen record on eBay. Probably the easiest place unless you enjoy the hunt of going to various record stores.

William
Anarr
Sea Post King

i dreamt that as i was getting into my car to go grocery shopping when all of the sudden weston came up to me telling me he was a serial dog killer, and that we had to get to the desert A.S.A.P. or else the aliens would abduct us.

[flickr] http://www.flickr.com/photos/artache
[last.fm] http://www.last.fm/user/owlslikeus/
[livejournal] http://anarr.livejournal.com
[myspace] http://www.myspace.com/kkthnxby
TheAntrider wrote:
I'm inspired to quit doing drugs. So inspired that I will start doing drugs just so I can quit them!

Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

I had a dream a few weeks ago where I was walking somewhere and on the way I saw Sherri and we got into a snowball fight. It was only a small part of a larger dream and I don't think she was in the rest of it. It was kind of a gray and glum dream, even the Sherri part wasn't exhillerating, more frustrating because the snow wasn't very good snowball making snow so it was a pretty lame fight and neither of us made a hit.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
prenticebard
Sea Post King

LadyJaneGrey wrote:

What are some of your worst/funniest Eisley dreams?

Aaaah! Eisley and Jump5 mentioned in the same post! What a horrible nightmare! Thank God there's no chance of it becoming reality.

mikep0922
Lost at Forum

I had a dream once that I was hanging out with Stacy and Sherri at a mall somewhere, but that was a few days before a concert and all I could think of was Eisley Very Happy
rockchick1959
Golly, Poster

i had a dream where eisley was promoting at a grocery store (but it was definitely younger eisley) and we hung out at their house later.

http://kimschaefer.bandcamp.com/

http://youtube.com/kimschaefermusic
ks1990
Lost at Forum

I've had a few Eisley dreams, i forget most of them though. Although there was a weird one, where Kim and Boyd adopted me, and i got to stay at their house out with the DuPrees however Cleo (their dog), seemed to be really unfriendly towards me, haha. But yeah, it was cool, and I got to travel with them on tour everywhere.