Laughing City
princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

i think it'd be cool if they did an updated version of the baby blue faces tee that was out around 2004 Smile
also, a hoodie that is not black, because black looks sloppyin my opinion. it gets fuzzies on it
yeah, and youth sizes, cause i wear a youth large...ha
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

A CD that contains every itunes exclusive track that they've ever done would be cool. And some Sherri art one of a kinds or prints would be cool, too.
princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

yeah sherri prints Smile
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

buttons! Smile
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

More hoodies (at a lower price, please? Embarassed), shirts, and posters. I'm trying to think of more. I know there's more.
do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
A CD that contains every itunes exclusive track that they've ever done would be cool. And some Sherri art one of a kinds or prints would be cool, too.

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000  ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

i'm not sure how possible it would actually be, but i hate all this “iTunes exclusive” bull, and would do pretty much anything to be able to buy an actual CD with those tracks, or any other “B-sides” they've got lying around (do they have any other “B-sides” lying around?) the Sherri art prints are a cool idea, too, but it's not really as important to me, because we still have the t-shirts, hoodies, etc, which are kind of like wearable Sherri art prints! kind of…
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
fueledbyjessica
Sea Post King

i guess im lost, what is this amazing fabled dark blue hoody everyone is talking about?
"Baby, breakdown, go ahead and give it to me, breakdown honey, take me through the night, breakdown, now im standin' here, you cant see, breakdown, its all right, its all right..." - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 | Posts: 257 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

The thing about the iTunes songs ... We probably would have very few of them if they couldn't put them out that cheaply. Though if they could do a real CD, I'd buy it in a second.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CaughtOnFilm
Laughing Citizen

mister_mime wrote:
I would be ecstatic if they sold the blue hoodie again. especially in an online store.
I also second the full-size poster.
amazing T-shirts, of course, cut for girls even.
I would also like to obnoxiously request that Eisley come visit good ole South Carolina on their tour.

I'm from south carolina too! I mean... not that it's exciting to live here or anything. Just thought I would let you know. haha.

I WANT COMBINATIONS ON VINYL.

www.imahuman.tumblr.com
www.isitreallysostrange.wordpress.com
[i spend too much time on the internet, apparently.]

Eno_Not_Emo
Sea Post King

Soooo, I know I could potentially get crucified for this but... I'd kinda like to see non-Sherri art merch.
And not just an Eisley logo or something, but an art-based shirt that's different.
I mean, I get the Sherri-art angle, I even own some, I just think it's been beaten into the ground. I understand the "branding" and marketing angle too, I just think a little change would not be a bad thing.

"So there. Mexican food. La Tremenda!! Que' tal, Juan. Su Madre' es bonito perdo ella nadis es malo por favor. Pongan el sulegar in el ciesto por favor, commidant. El gusto es mio, Francisco. Estudia esquela? NO. malo!! NO. Tu tienne una cabesa grande y gordo y malo...pero neccessito levantarse su cabesa delgada muchacho. si! ahora!. hoy! hoy! cabesa azul!! nadis!! no! su nadis no es mio!! grande!!! comer! beber! ahora!"
— Boyd
liketheact0rs
Sea Post King

EISLEY SCARVES!
OR JEWELRY!
i'd LOVE a necklace holy moly.
i don't know how they'd look
but given their creativity, they'd be awesome!

and with sherri's latest post,
they should make eisley socks!
hahah
(i'm serious!)

reD x
Sea Post King

Combinations on vinyl. Very Happy
Joined: 24 May 2005 | Posts: 162 | Location: San Francisco, CA
ghost in the snow
Golly, Poster

johnip wrote:
ghost in the snow wrote:
I'd like more buttons that I can wear at work for my "flair." I only have one Eisley button and it keeps falling off.

How many pieces of flair do you need at work? And do you just go with the minimum or try to go the extra mile and wear 20 over? Wink

Everyone makes fun of us for having to wear flair! I only wear 3 buttons and I've been asked to wear more. Most people put patches or letters on the backs of their shirts but I've been too lazy to get around to it. I work at Fridays, by the way.
alinicole
Sea Post King

princesstripandfall wrote:

yeah, and youth sizes, cause i wear a youth large...ha

Yes youth sizes would be awesome... or perhaps even a few babydoll tees for the girls.
mister_mime
Golly, Poster

CaughtOnFilm wrote:
mister_mime wrote:
I would be ecstatic if they sold the blue hoodie again. especially in an online store.
I also second the full-size poster.
amazing T-shirts, of course, cut for girls even.
I would also like to obnoxiously request that Eisley come visit good ole South Carolina on their tour.

I'm from south carolina too! I mean... not that it's exciting to live here or anything. Just thought I would let you know. haha.

I WANT COMBINATIONS ON VINYL.

oh snap! I could totally stalk you.