Laughing City
savelatin
Sea Post King

I love those hoodies that just said "Eisley" across the front...I think they were grey? I think they were never for sale but crew had them. But echoing everyone else, I'd *love* any sort of hoodie. I have the famous dark blue one, and it's a tad too small. So my choices are either losing weight or buying more Eisley hoodies.

Also, I would LOVE a 7" record. Boyd once mentioned maybe doing one, and I think it'd be pretty cool.
crusso
Sea Post King

I want an online store where I can buy all of the above. Talk about a serious income stream. I realize the record label would be involved and something like this is probably in the works again (since the old store isn't there anymore) but that's what I'd like.
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

id like to have a change to buy those totebags again (any one have one they want to sell?)

and a boyd action figure with samurai sword. yeah that would be sweet!

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

a poster and i rly want a hoodie thats a guy size. i tried a large last tour (mute math one) and it didn't fit. im tall Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
CaughtOnFilm
Laughing Citizen

mister_mime wrote:
CaughtOnFilm wrote:
mister_mime wrote:
I would be ecstatic if they sold the blue hoodie again. especially in an online store.
I also second the full-size poster.
amazing T-shirts, of course, cut for girls even.
I would also like to obnoxiously request that Eisley come visit good ole South Carolina on their tour.

I'm from south carolina too! I mean... not that it's exciting to live here or anything. Just thought I would let you know. haha.

I WANT COMBINATIONS ON VINYL.

oh snap! I could totally stalk you.

Where in SC do you live??

www.imahuman.tumblr.com
www.isitreallysostrange.wordpress.com
[i spend too much time on the internet, apparently.]

juan
Lost at Forum

Garron masks.

some large circular lolipops with the e-logo on.

An eisley space hopper

Eisley hair bands

Eisley branded unicorn my little pony

Weston styled Ken - doll

A Boyd cardboard cut out - life sized.

An Eisley hoody which doesn't zip up, not sure if we've had any - I don't know cos they've not been here in a while, at least I've not seen them here in a while rather.

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

savelatin wrote:
I love those hoodies that just said "Eisley" across the front...I think they were grey? I think they were never for sale but crew had them. But echoing everyone else, I'd *love* any sort of hoodie. I have the famous dark blue one, and it's a tad too small. So my choices are either losing weight or buying more Eisley hoodies.

agreed. If its possible, to sell those American Rag EISLEY zip ups, Final Noise blue hoodie, and A PURPLE MKD HOODIE!!!

and a hoodie that doesnt zip might be cool like someone mentioned. there was one in the store but it was just black with some sherri art. i like when sweatshirts aren't black

creation is salvation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Caley
Lost at Forum

The return of the Marsh King's Daughter shirt.
Hoodie, like everyone has mentioned.
A scarf! Sure, it's not going to be the winter when they tour, but I think it'll still be a sweet thing to have.

I don't know what else. Whatever's there, I'm sure I'll buy. Lol.

nevernever
Laughing Citizen

buttons buttons buttons! stickers stickers stickers!

an eisley shirt that's longsleeve!
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 | Posts: 1692 | Location: orange county, ca
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mister_mime
Golly, Poster

CaughtOnFilm wrote:
mister_mime wrote:
CaughtOnFilm wrote:
mister_mime wrote:
I would be ecstatic if they sold the blue hoodie again. especially in an online store.
I would also like to obnoxiously request that Eisley come visit good ole South Carolina on their tour.

I'm from south carolina too! I mean... not that it's exciting to live here or anything. Just thought I would let you know. haha.

grendo. ^_^

Green_Cellist
Sea Post King

mister_mime wrote:

Yes please come to SC. There's loads of fans here, I can attest. You know that show in Charlotte, NC? Lots of SC folks there I bet. (Me included)

I'm not familiar with this hallowed hoodie, but would enjoy having one.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

I think I have the hoodie in question, which is funny as I've purchased exactly 1 hoodie in the last 15 years and that was it. Laughing
mister_mime
Golly, Poster

Green_Cellist wrote:
mister_mime wrote:

Yes please come to SC. There's loads of fans here, I can attest. You know that show in Charlotte, NC? Lots of SC folks there I bet. (Me included)

someone needs to post a picture of the hoodie. I've only seen a couple, but it's navy blue with a yellow Sherri-art thing on it (correct me if I'm wrong.) that's really all I remember.

a-1wave
Golly, Poster

mister_mime wrote:
Green_Cellist wrote:
mister_mime wrote:

someone needs to post a picture of the hoodie. I've only seen a couple, but it's navy blue with a yellow Sherri-art thing on it (correct me if I'm wrong.) that's really all I remember.

Here's a picture of it. Though the color is off. Just go to the Shirts thread to see the actual color.

CaughtOnFilm
Laughing Citizen

mister_mime wrote:
CaughtOnFilm wrote:
mister_mime wrote:
CaughtOnFilm wrote:
mister_mime wrote:

grendo. ^_^

haha, i have no idea where that is! but yay for sc...or something.

www.imahuman.tumblr.com
www.isitreallysostrange.wordpress.com
[i spend too much time on the internet, apparently.]