Laughing City
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

kLafied wrote:
Columbus, Ohio! In May, preferably..and not on a Friday or Saturday. Boy, am I picky.

Is that because a of the Sabbath?

EDIT:

Maybe they should tour Turkey. http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/eisley.com
Shocked

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
nevernever
Laughing Citizen

Pantheon4 wrote:
kLafied wrote:
Columbus, Ohio! In May, preferably..and not on a Friday or Saturday. Boy, am I picky.

EDIT:

Maybe they should tour Turkey. http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/eisley.com
Shocked
that's so random!
or Singapore.
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 | Posts: 1692 | Location: orange county, ca
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

nevernever wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:
kLafied wrote:

EDIT:

Shocked
that's so random!
or Singapore.

Intriguing!

I'm pretty secure about Eisley playing in Texas. Laughing So, how about no H.O.B. or Palladium? Especially Palladium. I can't take another Palladium show.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
savelatin
Sea Post King

I hope they play in every city ever.
Mormon_seebs
Sea Post King

Green Bay? mebbe?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kappa962
I LIKE KNOBS, FADERS

bailey rodgers wrote:
St. Louis, Sad. Except now that Mississippi Nights is dead, it seems like the only places are bars, The Creepy Crawl, or The Pageant and I don't really care for any of them -- especially The Pageant.

Why? I've been to hundreds of concert venues, and the Pageant is easily the best one I've been to yet. Me and my friends will frequently drive the 6 hours from Indianapolis to see a show there, even if the tour comes much closer. I keep crossing my fingers that Eisley will get to play there someday so I will get to miz a show there. So far, I've only been to shows there as a normal concertgoer.
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

Pantheon4 wrote:
kLafied wrote:

Yep. You have no idea how many concerts I've missed because of it. It's really depressing haha.

Meggers
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
nevernever wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:
kLafied wrote:

EDIT:

Shocked
that's so random!
or Singapore.

Intriguing!

I'm pretty secure about Eisley playing in Texas. Laughing So, how about no H.O.B. or Palladium? Especially Palladium. I can't take another Palladium show.

I think a show at the Lakewood Theater would be awesome. Granted, it'd have to be mostly seated, but gosh I love that place.

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

World's Largest Music Festival deserves some Eisley love. Smile June 26-July 6, if you have any openings in that range.

http://www.summerfest.com/
woman4life
Golly, Poster

Well, I'm rather hoping Eisley doesn't give up on the "worst market" and comes back to Salt Lake City. You know, people do show up, they just give promoters a heart attack by not buying advance tickets. LOL

Saturday would be great. Mondays and Fridays are the hardest for me to get off work. LOL I'll send my schedule. Wink

In some ways I wish Eisley could play Kilby Court. It's probably too smallish now, but they upgraded the sound and I love the sound there.
LOL
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

they anounced they were playing with the envy corps right during sound check for sundance right?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
oliez
Vintage Newbie

Joshmess wrote:
they anounced they were playing with the envy corps right during sound check for sundance right?

right. another main support has yet to be announced yet.
keeplookinup
Sea Post King

Tyler...

but I'll settle for Dallas I suppose...
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:
patrock wrote:

I don't wanna go to the Bottleneck ever again.

I doubt they do either. That's why they should hit up a place like the Record Bar...if they want to play a really small show. The Granada is probably not on their list of places to play seeing how it was a sauna last time they were there. Lawrence needs to cut back on their smoking laws and enforce some air conditioning ones.

oh, i know, what's up with almost every venue in Lawrence being almost unbearably hot? it's kinda weird.

oh, and at the bottleneck there was that guy who got drunk before the show even started and he decided to open his shirt up... weird.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
shard
Sea Post King

Shotgun Australia