Laughing City
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

Happy Valentines day. I love you (like a friend) and hope you find some joy today. Smile

edit: well, i thought maybe others could reply with from: name and a message to Chauntelle since she's probably sad today.

Last edited by Unregistered on Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Whatsername832
Sea Post King

Happy Valentine's Day to all the Eisley members (and the board members, too)!

Chauntelle, your talent, sweetness and friendliness warms so many people's hearts. I hope you have an amazing day, and that this year brings you such great happiness.

I hope the last part is true, too, for all the Eisley members. Smile
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

chauntelle

the first time i saw you guys live, i was in the front row, not more that five feet from you. you were extremely nice and talked to me and my friend inbetween songs. before the show you even took a picture of me and weton!

your pedals werent working right and i used my minimal knowledge to try and figure out why, but alas I couldnt.
but i wanted to fix it for you. its the guy in me. wanting to fix things.
in the same breathe i said that i say that i wished i could fix the current situation in your and sherri's lives.
but alas, i can not do that either. perhaps its for the best. we always learn from the pain and we always come out better. and i can't wait to see the better person you both become.

happy valentines
bill

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
vintage_snowflake
Golly, Poster

love isn't watching someone die;
its watching life and its ups and downs

guess what? you're an up, chauntelle
besky
Sea Post King

Chauntelle, I've never actually met you, but just from seeing your face in pictures and videos, you seem like one of the sweetest human beings out there. And, you're extremely beautiful. That doesn't hurt. The music you create and the passion your put into it inspires me to live my life the way I do.
antiqueshopsong
Sea Post King

besky wrote:
Chauntelle,..you seem like one of the sweetest human beings out there.

It's a true story, she's a great human- one of the most sincere and caring ones ever!

Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Well, just so you guys know, Chauntelle probably hasn't read all your well wishing, but I will tell her of it.
Hopefully, it will cheer her up.

Yesterday was a terrible day for her. Along with it being the anniversary of her getting engaged, (and we all know how that turned out), she accidentally ran a red light last night, and a car hit her in our suburban. She was knocked onto the two side wheels, spun completely around, and landed the complete opposite direction of the way she was driving, stopping just before hitting a light pole.
Since she ran the red light, we have to pay for the guy's totaled BMW.
The one good thing was that no one was hurt.
Still, it made for the most depressing V-Day. Crying or Very sad
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:
Well, just so you guys know, Chauntelle probably hasn't read all your well wishing, but I will tell her of it.

Yesterday was a terrible day for her. Along with it being the anniversary of her getting engaged, (and we all know how that turned out), she accidentally ran a red light last night, and a car hit her in our suburban. She was knocked onto the two side wheels, spun completely around, and landed the complete opposite direction of the way she was driving, stopping just before hitting a light pole.

wow, crazy stuff. do you have insurance?
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Jeeez. I'm so sorry to hear about that. I hope she's ok.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:

Oh no! That's terrible. Sad I'm so glad nobody was hurt, though.

I don't even know what to say, because saying sorry doesn't seem like enough. Chauntelle doesn't deserve all this bad luck! She has to know that much. I hope things start looking up for her! As much as it's been said, she really is an amazing person. Just being around her for a short while at the last show, I'll never forget how sweet and sincere she was to each and every person. She deserves the best, and nothing less!
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

Kimbrtones wrote:

ooohh.. Crying or Very sad accidentlly running a red light, by itself, is a major horrible feeling.. ooooh Crying or Very sad

CaughtOnFilm
Laughing Citizen

Aw Chauntelle, I'm sorry about the red light Sad I glad everyone is okay though.

You seriously are so so so nice, I met you back on the Hot Hot Heat tour and a couple others and you were always so smiley and gracious to every fan.
And I've wanted to tell you a couple times at meet and greets, but you singing on 'I Could Be There For You' and seeing it live is simply wonderful.

www.imahuman.tumblr.com
www.isitreallysostrange.wordpress.com
[i spend too much time on the internet, apparently.]

superhits
Sea Post King

oh man. poor chauntelle. i hope she's not too affected by the accident, but i know coming close to hitting something that could potentially harm your life is scary.
Whatsername832
Sea Post King

Kimbrtones wrote:

Aww, I'm so sorry. I'm glad everyone was alright, though.

I hope she cheers up, and that she knows how much we love seeing her smile! I just really wish the best for her, especially in the upcoming month, too. I hope I'm not disrespecting her (or making her feel worse) in any way at all when I say this but I can't imagine what it would be like for someone on the day they were supposed to get married. She's a strong one.

I'm glad she's surrounded by wonderful family and friends, like you, Kim. You seem to be such an amazing mother. Smile
antiqueshopsong
Sea Post King

oh gosh. Poor thing! I thought my "car situation" was bad V-day (it died in the middle of the street). It's good no one was hurt, it could've been a lot worse. Chauntelle you're in our prayers...sorry you are having a rough month.Things will start to turn in a more positive note, I have faith Smile

goto page
 | next >>