Laughing City
fernster
Sea Post King

i just got a burst of inspiration. now I realize that I AM the only
true Eisley fan in MY world. I don't have anyone I can talk to
personally about all things Eisley.( am I the only one like this?) thats ok for now cause it feels like their my little secret band of gypsies, don't want to share them but i know I must! know what i mean? so i was thinking that maybe it would be fun to meet in san francisco on the day of their show and hang out at some cool food place. ( and there are many in SF) and have a laugh or 3 and then cruise over to the show and go and bother Boyd while he tries to juggle all that he juggles at a typical Eisley show and that way he won't ever ever forget us and then everytime that Eisley comes to SF they will either dread coming (because we will all be waiting. ha!) or they will all be so excited knowing that a bunch of kookie Eisleites will be hassling them when the get to SF. Either way its a win win for us and a win lose for boyd. or it could be a lose lose for Boyd too. or a remote possibility that it will become a win win for all involved. Someone I am sure won't be happy along the way......it never fails.
or we could forget it and scrap the whole Idea and I will never again type whats deep insde my brain.

By the way a super Cool THANK U!!! to the Afrobeetch for all the great photos this WHATTHEFUDGE 3 has been sharing with us for a while now I love it they are GREAT!. know what I mean know what I mean?? bye bye for now.

JBaker
Vintage Newbie

Whoa.
fernster
Sea Post King

I left out the part about if there are any other Eisley fans in the bay area that are going to the show and want to hang out before the show and then go pick on Boyd.
Rb
Sea Post King

I'd be down to I suppose.. At the moment I am in Sacramento, but was planning on traveling to sf for it anyways, nothing beats a day in the city, plus was also opportune for me to spot out some places to live when I move there next semester. I'm just hoping that the SF show is sometime after the 12th or 13th cause that is my last days of class, either that or I am hoping that I have no finals that I could just skip them.

Curious, where are you in the city?
Joined: 08 Jan 2008 | Posts: 464 | Location: San Francisco, CA
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

I'll be honest, I didn't read all of that.

Although, I did recite the topic title aloud several times for enjoyment, Cool

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
im the sea king
Golly, Poster

what...is...goin on up here *points to head*
i never know man, i never know

wait for it

DARY!
fernster
Sea Post King

Lived for years in the Haight, but now live in Pacifica. i work and hang alot in the city.

yeah so when the show date is confirmed then well go from there!
might be kinda fun if a bunch of people go,, or it could be a disaster I suppose.!ha
Am I mistaken or IS sacto on the tour sched.?????

F

fernster
Sea Post King

yeah,,, it is weird if you think about it.

"im the sea king" whatcha talkin bout?

keltica
Golly, Poster

I'm the only Eisley fan in my physical world, that being Rome, Italy.
I've tried sharing my passion with my family with the result that my mother likes Ten Cent Blues and Come Clean and my sisters totally hate Eisley because I talk about them too much.

"Δῶς μοι πᾶ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινάσω"

Joined: 11 Jun 2007 | Posts: 791 | Location: Ariccia, Rome - Italy
im the sea king
Golly, Poster

fernster wrote:
yeah,,, it is weird if you think about it.

"im the sea king" whatcha talkin bout?

its a quote from "its always sunny in philadelphia"

wait for it

DARY!
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

my wife is not a big fan of them. but thats ok with me. that means when i buy a ticket to the show i only have to buy one. same thing for dinner.

so, by my wife not liking them, i save money. its like a sale except not really. Question

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

I know just what you mean. I 'm in Orlando, FL, a fairly large cosmopolitan area, and in the 2 or 3 years since RN came out I've yet to meet a fan or even anyone whose heard of Eisely, except for the show at HOB. But that was sooo cool talking to people who were actual fans. I wear my Eisley t-shirt and hoodie around all the time but no one seems to have a clue.
muchomundomuch
Sea Post King

mikep0922 wrote:
I know just what you mean. I 'm in Orlando, FL, a fairly large cosmopolitan area, and in the 2 or 3 years since RN came out I've yet to meet a fan or even anyone whose heard of Eisely, except for the show at HOB. But that was sooo cool talking to people who were actual fans. I wear my Eisley t-shirt and hoodie around all the time but no one seems to have a clue.

heyy I live in Casselberry/Winter Park! I know quite a few fans... but they're all Full Sail students so they all know a lot of "not so commonly known" music.

mikep0922
Lost at Forum

muchomundomuch wrote:
mikep0922 wrote:

heyy I live in Casselberry/Winter Park! I know quite a few fans... but they're all Full Sail students so they all know a lot of "not so commonly known" music.
Lake Mary. Work in Altamonte. See you at the Social! Very Happy
muchomundomuch
Sea Post King

mikep0922 wrote:
muchomundomuch wrote:
mikep0922 wrote:

Lake Mary. Work in Altamonte. See you at the Social! Very Happy

I wish!!! The Social's website says its 21+. And I'm only a wee one of 18 : (