Laughing City
Mylovelyislostatsea
Sea Post King

Does anyone have come clean tabs? I might sing this for something and i'd like piano tabs. It would be great if you could help! Question Very Happy
Jared x
Lost at Forum

Have you tried searching the forum? I've seen tab topics pop up every now and then. You might find something that way.
StuartBuck
Sea Post King

F--------Am--------Gsus2-4-7
Mister -- er, I don't believe in you. [repeat]

-----F----------Am----Gsus2-4-7
Just come clean,---all around me [repeat]

Bb7-----------------------------
Let's give it a try, let's keep it for truth,

F------------Am-----------Gsus2-4-7
Why do you want to fall to pieces

Bb7--------------------------------
Let's give it a try, let's keep it for truth, and

F----------Am----Gsus2-4-7
Come clean,---all around me [repeat line]

You can figure out the rest of the song from the above chord patterns. The bridge is where they sing a cappella; I could write out the notes on staff paper, but not here. Then on the third line of the bridge ("And I know it wasn't me,"), it goes back to the F-Am-Gsus2-4-7 progression.

A few notes on the chords: The Bb7 is NOT a flat 7 (i.e., A-flat). It's a B-flat chord with an A-natural thrown in at the top; in this video http://www.eisley.com/tourpics/preTour08/ComeClean-parkcityTV.mov Sherri is playing that note via the capo on her guitar.

She also plays that A note elsewhere, namely in what I'm calling the Gsus2-4-7 chord. The chord that I hear Chauntelle playing there involves these notes: G-D-F-C-D-G; but then Sherri is playing that high A-natural as well. It's kind of hard to pick out all of the notes, so that might not be perfectly accurate.

PS: Don't use the tabs on this site: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/eisley_tabs.htm They're wrong.
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Quote:
A few notes on the chords: The Bb7 is NOT a flat 7 (i.e., A-flat). It's a B-flat chord with an A-natural thrown in at the top; in this video http://www.eisley.com/tourpics/preTour08/ComeClean-parkcityTV.mov Sherri is playing that note via the capo on her guitar.

If the chord was spelled Bb D F A, you could simply call it Bbmaj7

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger