Laughing City
oliez
Vintage Newbie

I find it hard to come back here when I don't have tickets for an upcoming show. I just got my tickets for the Tulsa show (plan on buying the Lawrence ones when I get back in town) and feel better. After almost missing a show a couple tours back and missing shows for other bands it's hard to listen to/talk about/read up on bands I might/might not see.
pollyanna87
Sea Post King

I got mine about a week ago for the Pittsburgh show. My best friend got hers this week too. Anyone here going to that show? My other best friend wants to come, but she can't miss her night class that night. We were hoping she'd finally get to feel the Eisley experience with us, but no.
GiveMeNovember
Sea Post King

What's up with Seattle? It's listed twice on Ticketmaster and one says 7pm and takes you to Ticketweb instead and one says 8pm and stays on Ticketmaster. I'm scared I'm going to buy from one and then get the wrong tickets or something. Question
Joined: 05 Dec 2004 | Posts: 20 | Location: Federal Way, WA
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

GiveMeNovember wrote:
What's up with Seattle? It's listed twice on Ticketmaster and one says 7pm and takes you to Ticketweb instead and one says 8pm and stays on Ticketmaster. I'm scared I'm going to buy from one and then get the wrong tickets or something. Question

I would use Boyd's nifty ticket order thing that has the link for all the dates. According to that it's the ticketweb site.

http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectio nData&eventId=252345
sully_51
Golly, Poster

Got my ticket for Lawrence today. Very Happy I'm excited. Bought a ticket last time they came through, and ended up not being able to go. Sad This time nothing can stop me. I've cleared my schedule for 2 days on either side of the concert just to make sure, hahahaha.
norad
Vintage Newbie

sully_51 wrote:
Got my ticket for Lawrence today. Very Happy I'm excited. Bought a ticket last time they came through, and ended up not being able to go. Sad This time nothing can stop me. I've cleared my schedule for 2 days on either side of the concert just to make sure, hahahaha.

Sweet. Yeah, don't crap out this time!
pupper
Sea Post King

i got mine for montreal last sunday Very Happy see you there Embarassed