Laughing City
fernster
Sea Post King

does that mean were dating now!?? Smile
StuartBuck
Sea Post King

So let me get this straight: Someone puts up a thread about no Ohio shows at 3:05 pm. By 9:14 pm, Kim puts up this thread. Hmm . . . . so should I start a new thread about the lack of shows in Arkansas? Smile
sleepydusk
Sea Post King

Does anyone on LC go to Oberlin College? I don't know anyone who likes Eisley and I don't want to go alone.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

fernster wrote:
hahahahaha!!!

Actually if i'm not mistaken ur genes kimbrtones are the reason the gals can sing. Am I wrong here?? I understand u have a nice set of pipes.!
So no penalty there!!

Was wondering, is grandpa boyd a singer!!!!! whats his muscial schtick?

Boyd can sing, he just doesn't do it publicly. He can harmonize with anything. It's so annoying to have the tv on, and if i don't get to mute the commercial, he is harmonizing to what ever the song is. Rolling Eyes Laughing

He also plays guitar a bit, but his main instrument is drums.
pollyanna87
Sea Post King

Mystic210 wrote:
Haha, that is funny coupled with the "not happy" thread. Yay for Ohio! Smile

Though come on guys, Pittsburgh wasn't THAT far away now. Wink Razz Probably won't happen since it's a weekday and with gas now, but I'm tempted to do both shows!

Alot of the "off" days are filling up. When they go out, those kids go ALL out! Shocked

I was thinking the same thing too. If I had a job right now I'd definitely go to both. But I'm thinking that there will be more opportunities to see them again the near future... maybe... possibly.
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:

of all the videos he's posted i don't recall any where he shows off his musical abilities.

something tells me he knows Ringo's drum solo from the end of Abbey Road.

kLafied
Laughing Citizen

I'm going, I just have to sell my Detroit tickets and buy some new ones. This saves so much driving time and gas money.
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

pollyanna87 wrote:
Mystic210 wrote:
Haha, that is funny coupled with the "not happy" thread. Yay for Ohio! Smile

Though come on guys, Pittsburgh wasn't THAT far away now. Wink Razz Probably won't happen since it's a weekday and with gas now, but I'm tempted to do both shows!

Alot of the "off" days are filling up. When they go out, those kids go ALL out! Shocked

I was thinking the same thing too. If I had a job right now I'd definitely go to both. But I'm thinking that there will be more opportunities to see them again the near future... maybe... possibly.

Yeah, my problem IS my job, stupid responsibility. Technically, I could take off the next day, but then I doubt I could get someone to drive up to Cleveland with me this time around anyway.

I have a feeling if the set turns out as cool as it sounds like it will be, I would want to see them again with two shows being within relatively short distance! We'll see what the month brings.
woman4life
Golly, Poster

Kimbrtones wrote:
fernster wrote:
hahahahaha!!!

Actually if i'm not mistaken ur genes kimbrtones are the reason the gals can sing. Am I wrong here?? I understand u have a nice set of pipes.!
So no penalty there!!

Was wondering, is grandpa boyd a singer!!!!! whats his muscial schtick?

Boyd can sing, he just doesn't do it publicly. He can harmonize with anything. It's so annoying to have the tv on, and if i don't get to mute the commercial, he is harmonizing to what ever the song is. Rolling Eyes Laughing

You should video him harmonizing with commercials and post it. LOL JK
I think that's funny. I try to do the same thing (emphasis on try, though.) I love harmonies.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

<< prev | goto page