Laughing City
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

bigideas wrote:
patrock wrote:
bigideas wrote:
some of these are on the official band myspace?

I know Sherri uploaded some of them hanging out in the backyard but the self portraits are probably mostly from their private personal ones.

they add fans they don't know personally to their personal pages?

I know that it's possible to hack into someone's myspace who you aren't friends with (and that's marked as private) and see/steal their pictures.

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
norad
Vintage Newbie

bigideas wrote:
patrock wrote:
bigideas wrote:

I know Sherri uploaded some of them hanging out in the backyard but the self portraits are probably mostly from their private personal ones.

Probably not.
Lady_Gown
Sea Post King

I didn't know who Cory Kennedy was before this thread. At first, I thought it was the kid from Cory in The House, haha. That made it kind of shocking to read Mooncutter's post. But then I kept reading and found out it was just a girl.
Joined: 02 May 2006 | Posts: 274 | Location: Asteroid B-612
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

guitargirl wrote:
bigideas wrote:
patrock wrote:
bigideas wrote:

I know that it's possible to hack into someone's myspace who you aren't friends with (and that's marked as private) and see/steal their pictures.

that wouldn't be nice.

do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

bigideas wrote:
guitargirl wrote:

that wouldn't be nice.

well, neither is pretending to be somebody you're not…
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
sootandstars
Sea Post King

I have a hard time believing this is Stacy... appears you all agree

*edit*
I'm convinced this is fake. The photograph's names tipped me further off.
When you save a photo from flickr -like the one Sherri had of Stacy from the SSLYBY shoot- the name of the file is a whole bunch of numbers just like most of the ones this hack put up. I also think this person is using assistance from the Strange Yellow Patters gallery for their photos...pretty obvious

Look each other in the eye
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

do not be afraid. wrote:
bigideas wrote:
guitargirl wrote:

that wouldn't be nice.

well, neither is pretending to be somebody you're not…

who is doing this pretending?

norad
Vintage Newbie

sootandstars wrote:
I also think this person is using assistance from the Strange Yellow Patters gallery for their photos...pretty obvious

I actually got a few of those photos from that page. Laughing But only like two or three.
katie the spy
Sea Post King

Mooncutter wrote:
patrock wrote:
uncreative wrote:
Jared x wrote:
I don't know who Cory Kennedy is.

Me neither, and I'm kind of glad.

Same. She sounds a bit like a skank. Laughing

She's an internet celebrity turned "fashion" "collumnist" at Nylon. Essentially famous for not bathing, wearing cheap and ugly clothes, partying non-stop with pseudo-celebs and all around having the dream life every lazy scene 15 year-old girl wishes she could live.

Actually, if you knew anything about Cory Kennedy, her parents KNEW what she was up to the whole time. She's homeschooled and has been for a while, she was spotted at a Blood Brother's concert and became a model. I don't know the girl personally but I have a feeling I have a lot more knowledge on her than anyone else in the forum, which is why I said we really shouldn't be calling anyone trashy.

please, use wikipedia, and don't trash-talk someone if you're talking about what makes a good role-model.

norad
Vintage Newbie

HAH! What??? "Use wikipedia"??? What a (vocabulary mishap) place to go look for information. People can add whatever they like to add. It's not always the correct info either.
katie the spy
Sea Post King

wikipedia is not the center of all things hacked and altered in the internet, and if you know nothing about a subject it's a good place to check instead of going "lol idk but i guess she's just a skank!"

you can have whatever feelings towards her you want, i don't care, but it's pretty petty to go around shouting horrible things about a seventeen-year-old girl when you barely know anything about her.

norad
Vintage Newbie

katie the spy wrote:
wikipedia is not the center of all things hacked and altered in the internet, and if you know nothing about a subject it's a good place to check instead of going "lol idk but i guess she's just a skank!"

I don't even know who this chick is. I never said mooncutter was right or wrong from her post either. But going off what mooncutter said is the same as going off what wikipedia said. It may or may not be true.

This Cory girl still sounds like a crazy little ho though!l
cynlovescandy
Vintage Newbie

I kinda like Cory Kennedy.

I mean, I don't know her personally, but I like her style (most of the time), and I like her Nylon articles. I was inspired by her to shop for a belt at k mart, and to wear my old sparkley belt as a head band, both of which were excellent ideas.

I DO have a problem with annoying fake accounts.
Although, if anyone made a fake account starring moi, I would be pretty flattered. And then I would research who they are, find them and kick them in the shins.
Joined: 31 May 2004 | Posts: 2018 | Location: Sacramento, CA
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

cynlovescandy wrote:
I kinda like Cory Kennedy.

I mean, I don't know her personally, but I like her style (most of the time), and I like her Nylon articles. I was inspired by her to shop for a belt at k mart, and to wear my old sparkley belt as a head band, both of which were excellent ideas.

Ahhh, so THAT'S who she is. All this talk of Cory Kennedy and Nylon, and I couldn't remember her. But I do remember her trip to K-Mart.
Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

katie the spy wrote:
Mooncutter wrote:
She's an internet celebrity turned "fashion" "collumnist" at Nylon. Essentially famous for not bathing, wearing cheap and ugly clothes, partying non-stop with pseudo-celebs and all around having the dream life every lazy scene 15 year-old girl wishes she could live.

Actually, if you knew anything about Cory Kennedy, her parents KNEW what she was up to the whole time. She's homeschooled and has been for a while, she was spotted at a Blood Brother's concert and became a model. I don't know the girl personally but I have a feeling I have a lot more knowledge on her than anyone else in the forum, which is why I said we really shouldn't be calling anyone trashy.

please, use wikipedia, and don't trash-talk someone if you're talking about what makes a good role-model.

Like Nora said, Wikipedia is a rubbish place to get information from, and maybe that's why you as a "fan" are more misinformed than I am about her. She used to go to public school but since her grades have suffered since her "carrear" (which her parents did NOT know about, something she has stated in numerous interviews) took off she's been attending a private Scientology high school. I'm hardly spouting off misinformed opinions here; I know more about this girl than I ever cared to (by no choice of my own) and I'd say I've given here more than a fair chance. I'm sorry if I don't think her fashion makes up for her notoriously bad choices. I can't believe this is the same message board where people made those disgusting comments about Jamie Lynn Spears Rolling Eyes

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>