Laughing City
juan_diego
Sea Post King

golly_sandra wrote:
As mean as it sounds, I hope the openers don't run too long. I have school the next day, and I can't miss it. And I want to be able to watch Eisley's entire set as well as meet them. Every time I've seen them at that venue, some of the band, if not all of them, are always out and talking to fans.

at the State Theater? that would be super if I could meet them!!!!

eclecticjeweler
Sea Post King

is it possible to meet the envy corps after they play their set? has people seen them roving around during the other opener's sets? i wouldn't want to meet them when eisley is playing sadly.

does anyone have pics of the tshirts they're selling and merch in general for all bands?

thanks a bunch
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

golly_sandra wrote:
As mean as it sounds, I hope the openers don't run too long. I have school the next day, and I can't miss it. And I want to be able to watch Eisley's entire set as well as meet them. Every time I've seen them at that venue, some of the band, if not all of them, are always out and talking to fans.

I know what you mean. I have classes the next morning and I have to be up by 7, and my sister, bless her heart, has to be up earlier for her jobs. I mean, I chose to go to the show and if I'm tired it's my fault, but it'd be nice if it didn't run to incredibly late because I'm looking forward to the entire show and don't want to be freakin' out, haha.
ElDan
Sea Post King

eclecticjeweler wrote:
is it possible to meet the envy corps after they play their set? has people seen them roving around during the other opener's sets? i wouldn't want to meet them when eisley is playing sadly.

does anyone have pics of the tshirts they're selling and merch in general for all bands?

thanks a bunch

I'm pretty sure the whole band was hanging around before and after their set. The bassist was working their merch table when I got their CD.
woman4life
Golly, Poster

Man, I hate for it to run too late for you, but they can make up the time at my show because The Myriad could play extra long and I'd be ecstatic. LOL
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

juan_diego wrote:
golly_sandra wrote:

at the State Theater? that would be super if I could meet them!!!!

No, the Culture Room..

kellitree
Sea Post King

WHATEVEEEE

vedera freaking killed it last night.

on of the best performances aside from eisley i have ever seen!

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

kellitree wrote:
WHATEVEEEE

I'm getting really excited to see them.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

I really think the guitar player is cute. Best part of that band for sure. What's weird is he wears a wedding ring but his wife doesn't. Laughing
woman4life
Golly, Poster

kellitree wrote:
WHATEVEEEE

I've seen Vedera twice before. They are awesome. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
theenvycorps
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
I really think the guitar player is cute. Best part of that band for sure. What's weird is he wears a wedding ring but his wife doesn't. Laughing

she is allergic to most metals
OrangeGold&Green
Sea Post King

johnip wrote:
The Atlanta show started around 9, and Eisley went on around 11:15ish I think. It looked like they were having some trouble with Sherri's monitor or something, so it took longer setting up than usual I bet.

Yeah, that is the show that I went to, as well. It just depends. They were having a lot of technical difficulties not only with Eisley's equipment, but some of the other bands too (Mostly Vedera though). So, yeah, it just depends...

<< prev | goto page