Laughing City
loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
You're right. Envy Crops are too good to play to us lowly Eisley fans who are unreceptive to their sound.

are folks that dig eisley AND the envy corps lowly also? or are we highly? i kind of want to be lowly cos it reminds me of Low Level Owl Volume 1 and 2, which are some of my favourite albums ever. by the Appleseed Cast. From Kansas. Neat!
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
You're right. Envy Crops are too good to play to us lowly Eisley fans who are unreceptive to their sound.

Saying anything to you is a complete waste of time.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
fernster
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:

ha! good one.

This is not new. It happens more often than one thinks in this
kooky business. I have to say I really wanted to see them.

norad
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
patrock wrote:

Saying anything to you is a complete waste of time.

You are. Razz
Jared x
Lost at Forum

We love Nora.
woman4life
Golly, Poster

I would love to hear them. I like all sorts of music, but they weren't going to be on the tour for our venue anyway. I'm feeling kinda badly that I haven't checked out their music yet. I'll try to do that shortly. I hope things go well for them in the UK.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

Jared x wrote:
We love Nora.

yeah

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

hmm, well now i am less motivated to try to scrimp together enough money to buy a bus ticket home to see eisley on sunday (and miss my monday classes and lose worktime).

although, this will probably be the one and only tour on which they play ODISFA or blackened crown. sadness.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

dont_panic wrote:
hmm, well now i am less motivated to try to scrimp together enough money to buy a bus ticket home to see eisley on sunday (and miss my monday classes and lose worktime).

although, this will probably be the one and only tour on which they play ODISFA or blackened crown. sadness.

It is very worth it. I doubt it'll be the only tour they play those songs too, but regardless ... a truckload of Eisley songs and Vedera and The Myriad are good stuff.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

The Envy Corps had a cool drummer. He was the best thing to watch. He reminded me of that one muppet from the ..Muppets.

..that's totally not an insult either.. even though it sounds like one.. maybe.
ali
since 1979

Kylee Janai wrote:
The Envy Corps had a cool drummer. He was the best thing to watch. He reminded me of that one muppet from the ..Muppets.

..that's totally not an insult either.. even though it sounds like one.. maybe.

that's scott. he's not as insane as he looks on stage. he's actually a pretty awesome guy. i know i'd be upset if i didn't get to see them, but it's still pretty awesome that they get to go on this tour supporting their first major album release. when you get your next chance to see them, make sure you do - they were awesome live.

OrangeGold&Green
Sea Post King

I second that notion! haha They were awesome live and I love their music.
nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

whaaaat? maaan, ive been trying to seem them for YEARS and i thought this was gonna be it Sad

c'est la vie

creation is salvation
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Can we get "The Envy Corps" to be a bannable word on LC? Kthnxbie

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Caley
Lost at Forum

nerdcorex0 wrote:
whaaaat? maaan, ive been trying to seem them for YEARS and i thought this was gonna be it Sad

c'est la vie

Me too! I'm kind of bummed, but like you said, c'est la vie. I suppose there will be more chances later on down the line...