Laughing City
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

uncreative wrote:
emilytee<3 wrote:
i think that its not really any of your business what me and my sister say to one another so im ending this conversation!!

She's got a point. Realistically, she can say whatever she wants on this forum, whether it follows the rules or not. I don't see why saying "that's against the rules" makes the situation better. If it bothers someone, that person should probably just ignore it, and if the mods feel something should be done, they will deal with it.

But who am I to say anything. Laughing

Actually ... I (and other mods) can erase anything that goes against forum rules. But I guess that does come after the fact ...

Anyway, much ado about nothing. Silly.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
emilytee<3
Sea Post King

i agree with that it was funny evn if it was kind of mean we always talk like that toeach other but we are really pretty good friends everyone knows siters play around whith each other!!!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

emilytee<3 wrote:
i agree with that it was funny evn if it was kind of mean we always talk like that toeach other but we are really pretty good friends everyone knows siters play around whith each other!!!

Heh, aww.

This all reminds me of when they started opening shows with the proto-Lady Of The Wood. At least I think it was when they started ... And then being excited at how much it had changed in its final form. That song rocks so much, and I'm excited to hear it finally.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
emilytee<3 wrote:

Heh, aww.

This all reminds me of when they started opening shows with the proto-Lady Of The Wood. At least I think it was when they started ... And then being excited at how much it had changed in its final form. That song rocks so much, and I'm excited to hear it finally.

they don't play the intro to that song anymore. sad, sad day.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Music_Lover wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
emilytee<3 wrote:

Heh, aww.

You mean the swirling part, or the quiet Rhodes-singing part? Either way, I'm still happy. ha.

The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
Music_Lover wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
emilytee<3 wrote:

Heh, aww.

You mean the swirling part, or the quiet Rhodes-singing part? Either way, I'm still happy. ha.

the organ intro when Stacy sang, "I wouldn't care, cause machines are for the birds, oh, I wouldn't care, cause machines are for the birds."

i'm sure you know what i'me talking about, but for those who don't, this was the intro to Lady of the Wood:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q_hfe8dg4u8

however, they made some stuff in the song more prominent and it sounds incredible. so it kind of makes up for it.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Music_Lover wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
Music_Lover wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
emilytee<3 wrote:

Heh, aww.

the organ intro when Stacy sang, "I wouldn't care, cause machines are for the birds, oh, I wouldn't care, cause machines are for the birds."

i'm sure you know what i'me talking about, but for those who don't, this was the intro to Lady of the Wood:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q_hfe8dg4u8

however, they made some stuff in the song more prominent and it sounds incredible. so it kind of makes up for it.

Since they're touring it, and updating it, maybe they'll be recording it. HOPES...
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

It would definitely be sweet if they recorded it. I thoroughly enjoyed the video I've watched of it. And I don't really bother watching many Eisley live videos these days. (Since I've seen them so much.) I can't wait to hear it live.

kellitree
Sea Post King

this is a good song.. my favorite song actually! besides Mister Pine. Lady of the wood will be my NEXT painting. haha
Little Firefly
Sea Post King

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
OrangeGold&Green wrote:
Does anyone have a link to the Envy Corps' cover of that song?

Go to bottom of the page.

http://pandanap.vox.com/library/posts/tags/eisley/

Mystic210 wrote:
I know Lady of the Wood... That song ROCKS! Cool Smile But this thread is for the birds... Laughing

I Laughing several times during this thread. Reading this was one of those times. Laughing

And yes, I've heard it. BOTH versions. And the Envy Corps cover (which I really liked). I can't wait to hear it live.

Glad I could help. Smile

Is there a way to get mp3's of both of those(the envy corps version and eisley's live one)?
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Little Firefly wrote:
OrangeGold&Green wrote:
Does anyone have a link to the Envy Corps' cover of that song?

Go to bottom of the page.

http://pandanap.vox.com/library/posts/tags/eisley/

Mystic210 wrote:
I know Lady of the Wood... That song ROCKS! Cool Smile But this thread is for the birds... Laughing

I Laughing several times during this thread. Reading this was one of those times. Laughing

And yes, I've heard it. BOTH versions. And the Envy Corps cover (which I really liked). I can't wait to hear it live.

Glad I could help. Smile

Is there a way to get mp3's of both of those(the envy corps version and eisley's live one)?

I don't know if anyone responded to you. The Eisley one is available at http://www.strangeyellowpatterns.com/
Click audio, then click on #115. I really don't know about where the other one is in MP3.
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

Where can we get the Envy Corps/Greed Armada cover? I wanna make this recording portable.
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
violintide
Sea Post King

They really rocked Lady of the Wood in Chicago. Plus one for a proper recording/release of this song. Perhaps an EP to tide us over before the next full-length?
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

violintide wrote:
They really rocked Lady of the Wood in Chicago. Plus one for a proper recording/release of this song. Perhaps an EP to tide us over before the next full-length?

I would love to hear this version of the song recorded and released. Maybe on the actual 3rd album ... Please? Very Happy

Marvelousgreen
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
violintide wrote:

I would love to hear this version of the song recorded and released. Maybe on the actual 3rd album ... Please? Very Happy

Ya that'd be awesome. I hope they do release it cause it's one of their songs that has a very distinctive sound. I also love this song cause it's got a woods....like "Trolley Wood"..and "They all Surrounded Me". I'd say they were some really great songs but I just can't put the other Eisley songs down like that. Very Happy