Laughing City
WindFromTheOcean
Golly, Poster

Miss Pine wrote:

what's that on Sherri's left wrist? Shocked

nice photos you got there miss pine ^_^

"As an artist... I feel that we must try many things - but above all, we must dare to fail. You must have the courage to be bad - to be willing to risk everything to really express it all..."
Joined: 16 Aug 2007 | Posts: 948 | Location: Cebu Rock City, Philippines baby!!
Last edited by WindFromTheOcean on Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
norad
Vintage Newbie

WindFromTheOcean wrote:
what's that on Sherri's left writ? Shocked

I don't really understand the use of the "shock" face but it pretty much looks like an ordinary hair tie.
WindFromTheOcean
Golly, Poster

patrock wrote:
WindFromTheOcean wrote:

I don't really understand the use of the "shock" face but it pretty much looks like an ordinary hair tie.

thought twas a tattoo.. now i'm having eye problem. Rolling Eyes

"As an artist... I feel that we must try many things - but above all, we must dare to fail. You must have the courage to be bad - to be willing to risk everything to really express it all..."
Joined: 16 Aug 2007 | Posts: 948 | Location: Cebu Rock City, Philippines baby!!
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

On her left wrist is a an ink doodle of a ghost I think. Someone posted something about that before.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
fernster
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
WindFromTheOcean wrote:

I am shocked that u would question the proper or inproper use of the shock emoticon..really! Shocked ..................................I always look
forward to hearing from patrock Wink

norad
Vintage Newbie

Nowhere Man wrote:
On her left wrist is a an ink doodle of a ghost I think. Someone posted something about that before.

Oooh wait! I was thinking my left. Haha! Laughing Haha.
fernster
Sea Post King

WindFromTheOcean wrote:
Miss Pine wrote:

what's that on Sherri's left wrist? Shocked

nice photos you got there hellosunshine ^_^

LOOK AT HER THUMB!!! there is a smiely face on it!!!!!!!!! no its a sad face i think.

fernster
Sea Post King

you know, I am going to nickname sherri "pagey". Why u may ask?
Well I'll tell u. Jimmy page is the king of playing the guitar as low as he does. Its so cool. Sherri i think is the queen of playing her guitar as low as she does. AND she plays full bar chords to boot! Jimmy does not.

Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

I was noticing that in that picture too. She's got that thing slung low.

fernster
Sea Post King

Nowhere Man wrote:
I was noticing that in that picture too. She's got that thing slung low.

what a great lyric for a song "She's got that thing slung low".

Like i said... the queen of lowwwwwww.

Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

That one guitar, felt good in her hands
Didn't take long, to understand
Just one guitar, slung way down low
Was a one way ticket, only one way to go

Feel free to use that. But you might get sued by Mick Jones.

o0ohellosunshine
Sea Post King

Miss Pine wrote:
o0ohellosunshine wrote:
Miss Pine wrote:
What an amazing show!!!!!!! I took some pictures which I'll put up a little later. This show was even better than the last time they were in Montreal. I got to meet the whole band (which probably everyone who was there did) and Christie, as well. What a friendly group of people! I was only sad that I didn't get to talk to Boyd! He was engaged in conversation so I didn't want to interupt.

o0ohellosunshine, I just saw now that you mentioned in Boyd's journal that you were going to show up early. Did you go before they opened the doors? If you did I probably saw you. My sis and I were there early and the only others there was a group of excited French gals (and one guy if I remember correctly).

AHAHAH that was us. I took some videos, but theyre shorts. like..30 seconds each. ill post the links soon

Yeah, I remember thinking that you guys must visit this site because you knew who Boyd was when he passed by on the stairs!

Sadly, I didn't catch Stacy speaking French on video. Wish I had, though. I thought she was really good!

She really was!!! "Je suis americaine " "Je ne comprend pas". ahaha im really mad at myself for not recording it. You took amazing pictures of sherri too btw

any favorite part of the show?

Even tho I wasnt prepared is my favorite song, I think that If youre wondering was the best performance of the set.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

o0ohellosunshine wrote:
Miss Pine wrote:
o0ohellosunshine wrote:
Miss Pine wrote:
What an amazing show!!!!!!! I took some pictures which I'll put up a little later. This show was even better than the last time they were in Montreal. I got to meet the whole band (which probably everyone who was there did) and Christie, as well. What a friendly group of people! I was only sad that I didn't get to talk to Boyd! He was engaged in conversation so I didn't want to interupt.

o0ohellosunshine, I just saw now that you mentioned in Boyd's journal that you were going to show up early. Did you go before they opened the doors? If you did I probably saw you. My sis and I were there early and the only others there was a group of excited French gals (and one guy if I remember correctly).

AHAHAH that was us. I took some videos, but theyre shorts. like..30 seconds each. ill post the links soon

Yeah, I remember thinking that you guys must visit this site because you knew who Boyd was when he passed by on the stairs!

Sadly, I didn't catch Stacy speaking French on video. Wish I had, though. I thought she was really good!

She really was!!! "Je suis americaine " "Je ne comprend pas". ahaha im really mad at myself for not recording it. You took amazing pictures of sherri too btw

any favorite part of the show?

Even tho I wasnt prepared is my favorite song, I think that If youre wondering was the best performance of the set.

It's funny, If You're Wondering was probably the song I was least looking forward to hearing but I ended up loving it! Sherri sang it so beautifully. I also was not especially excited about Marvelous Things but thought Stacy really belted it out! Hmm... as for favourite moments, it's so hard to pinpoint. Everything sounded so so good. I was really happy to hear Lady of the Wood, Like the Actors, and One Day I Slowly Floated Away. It was just all round a great show.
sootandstars
Sea Post King

Hey guys, thanks so much for telling us about the Montreal show. And photos and videos. Thank you a bunch full.
Look each other in the eye
o0ohellosunshine
Sea Post King

aaah everything was just so great!!
I just watched my videos...and we cant see ANYTHING. well...we see stacy's fingers and thats about it. stupid lights. At least theres sounds ahaha. so yeah...if anyone still want to see ( more like hear) them, ill upload them. if not, I just wont lol.

(sorry if theyre huge.)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>