Laughing City
thespark17
Sea Post King

I was at the Seattle show, great stuff.
Kayci, I'm wondering if I was in front of you, but I can't tell from the pics. Was there a guy with a black sweatshirt in front of you, and you apologized for bumping him at one point? Haha, if so that was me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GiveMeNovember
Sea Post King

I was there too, front row on the left end. Did they come out to meet people after? I had to go home and study so I didn't want to wait around since I've met them before anyway. But I kind of got the feeling they weren't going to, something about the way they said goodbye just kinda seemed to hint to that. I did meet Christie, Israel, and Kayla though. Also, did anyone see (or is anyone here) the girl who put a sticker on Stacy's keyboard? I thought that was really rude and disrespectful. Confused
Joined: 05 Dec 2004 | Posts: 20 | Location: Federal Way, WA
norad
Vintage Newbie

GiveMeNovember wrote:
Did they come out to meet people after??

Pretty much every show if you wait by their bus or find Boyd you can meet them.
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

GiveMeNovember wrote:
Did they come out to meet people after??

They walked straight from the stage onto their bus since it was parked conveniently by the back door, just steps from the stage. But about 15 people gathered by the bus and they came out after about 15 minutes and hung out for a half hour or so. Too bad you missed it, it was a good time. I'm gonna post some pictures in a second.

EDIT: pictures!

My friend took all the pictures at the Portland and Seattle shows, so all the credit goes to him, except for a couple group shots in which Boyd was the one behind the camera. I did take some pictures on my girlfriends camera at the Portland show, but she hasn't posted them yet. But here is what I got (which is a lot).

Portland

Seattle

My favorites:

Portland-

(Me and Boyd looking at the set list, and my girlfriend making a funny face, haha)

Seattle-

And my ALL-TIME personal favorite picture:

(I'm the guy in the middle Smile )
WindFromTheOcean
Golly, Poster

^^you are hawt..

Sherri gots nice Rickenbacker guitar!

"As an artist... I feel that we must try many things - but above all, we must dare to fail. You must have the courage to be bad - to be willing to risk everything to really express it all..."
Joined: 16 Aug 2007 | Posts: 948 | Location: Cebu Rock City, Philippines baby!!
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

cool pics.

Dundler Mifflin!

Kayci
Golly, Poster

thespark17 wrote:
Kayci, I'm wondering if I was in front of you, but I can't tell from the pics. Was there a guy with a black sweatshirt in front of you, and you apologized for bumping him at one point? Haha, if so that was me.

Yeah, you were in front of us! I thought you thought I was bumping you to make you move so I could take some pictures and I felt really bad when you moved.
nevernever
Laughing Citizen

Kayci wrote:

chauntelle looks wayyyy like Stacy in this picture.
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 | Posts: 1692 | Location: orange county, ca
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

nevernever wrote:
Kayci wrote:

chauntelle looks wayyyy like Stacy in this picture.

yeah, you'd almost think they were related! Smile
thespark17
Sea Post King

Kayci wrote:
thespark17 wrote:

Yeah, you were in front of us! I thought you thought I was bumping you to make you move so I could take some pictures and I felt really bad when you moved.

No, it wasn't like that at all. I was just trying to move over a little so you could get a good shot. I was kinda sad I didn't bring my camera, but I'd read on the venue site they didn't allow cameras so I didn't want to deal with any problems. The only person that annoyed me was a guy just after The Myriad's set who walked up right in front of me and backed up really hard so his friends could all stand in front of us, and then looked at me like I was doing something wrong because he was tripping on me because I didn't move, lol. I wanted to elbow him just a little, haha. That's why I kept telling my brother not to keep backing up, because I felt like he felt awkward because of what the guy was doing. I'm glad you got some good shots Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
norad
Vintage Newbie

Kulvir uploaded his pictures to SYP. Everyone else should!

www.strangeyellowpatterns.com