Laughing City
magiugacire
Sea Post King

Ok. I really need someone's advice here. Maybe even the band. I'm new here, so no hating.

I'm from San Diego, and my girlfriend and I really want to see the show on May 16. The deal is, at the House of Blues, if you are under 18, you must have an adult 25 or older accompany you. The thing is, we can't find anyone willing to do so.

We could lie about or age, but we look like we are 12. And we're both 15.

I could try to negotiate with them, but it probably wouldn't work.

So what should I do? I know you guys have an acoustic show in San Marcos quickly before that, and we probably can check that out and meet you guys, but we've never seen an actual live show of you guys, and we would absolutely love to and really want to see you.

Oh well. If not, maybe we can catch you next time. Maybe you should play at the Epicentre. It's an all ages venue.

Thanks for your help. I hope I can pay you back in any way.

Love
Eric
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Maybe someone here will help you out ... if I was going to the show, I definitely would. But alas, I'm in Texas. Neutral Good luck, though!

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
woman4life
Golly, Poster

You can always find someone at the show to go in with you who is old enough. When I was at HOB in Vegas, a couple of girls asked me because the mom wanted to leave, but I think the mom might have stayed or they found another way. But that is one possible option if you can't find anyone to go with you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
im the sea king
Golly, Poster

when did that start? is it just the HOB there? cause i dont think thats how it is in chicago, i used to go there when i was like 15 and 16 all the time

wait for it

DARY!
Meggers
Vintage Newbie

im the sea king wrote:
when did that start? is it just the HOB there? cause i dont think thats how it is in chicago, i used to go there when i was like 15 and 16 all the time

I think HOB Dallas has something similar, but I think the age is 12 and under need a parent.

elialovesmusic
Sea Post King

the hob in anaheim has that rule as well
but they never check your age unless you want to buy drinks then you have to show your i.d. for proof!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
doreen
Sea Post King

Not sure what time you're looking to get there, but you can probably walk in with my husband and I. I'll PM you.