Laughing City
thismirage
Sea Post King

wow...just wow. Probably the best eisley show i've been to and the best show i've been to in 2 years. It seemed like the kicked the intensity level up to 11. Garron jumped onto a 6 foot amp to get the encore going! seriously. wow
Joined: 20 Dec 2003 | Posts: 380 | Location: San Francisco, Ca
giant_
Laughing Citizen

it was good. i thought there might have been a bigger turn out but it was nice to hear mr pine and the rest of ye olde songs. my girlfriend who had not seen eisley before enjoyed the show very much.

i'm short and didn't bother to try to get super close but here two pics i got.

GrizzlyJames
Sea Post King

I'm a long time fan, but unfortunately I hadn't seen them in a couple of years. Tonight was wonderful. They sounded great, and they were so into it. Not that their live performance had anything wrong the previous times I saw them, but they rocked it tonight.
And what a set. Me and my sister were actually making jokes on the way to the GAMH about yelling out for both Mr Pine and Lady of the Wood, thinking there was no way we'd get to hear either one. We were wrong. We got both.
Thanks Eisley!
norad
Vintage Newbie

GrizzlyJames wrote:
And what a set. Me and my sister were actually making jokes on the way to the GAMH about yelling out for both Mr Pine and Lady of the Wood, thinking there was no way we'd get to hear either one. We were wrong. We got both.
Thanks Eisley!

*cough*alreadybeenonthesetlist*cough* Wink
fernster
Sea Post King

WOW!!!! Im not sure were to begin.

It was the absolute best show I have ever seen them play!!!!!
The crowd was fantastic! The band were very surprised at the turnout which was great and the crowd response to every song was loud and everyone cheered and clapped and sang. The sound at the venue was superb. Mark did a really really great job with the band sound. Him and John Alderman are a great team!!!!! I am pretty sure when Boyd posts on the show he will tell u it was one of the best ones. I was quite moved. As for stage presence. It was the best. Garron was running around and he even went and stood on this wooden side riser thingy and everone cheered him on . It was very cool. Sherri was all over the place too. All their voices were spot on and they were into it. My buddy Danny got some fantastic shots. Boy do we got shots. soundcheck and after show, hang out shots and comedy shots with the band and boyd and more!!. i will get him to share them with u all soon. There was so much more that went on but i don't have time to tell. i am pooped. off to bed. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

reD x
Sea Post King

Tonight's show was definitely amazing! Their stage presence has gotten much more intense, which is most apparent in Garron's and Sherri's performances. Though there were just a few songs I wished they played but didn't. It's kind of sad knowing that they won't be able to fit too many of the classics into a limited amount of time. Maybe someday they'll do a headlining tour with a two-hour set.
Joined: 24 May 2005 | Posts: 162 | Location: San Francisco, CA
Dat
Golly, Poster

I had a great time. The band put in noticable extra effort. It was real fun talking to Boyd as always. Met some boardies. Was able to get a few good shots:

More photos here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/digitalaudiotape/sets/72157605066067416/d etail/

Joined: 15 Jun 2005 | Posts: 578 | Location: San Francisco, CA
Last edited by Dat on Thu May 15, 2008 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
oc325
Sea Post King

what was the setlist?
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Good shots, Dat!

Sounds like a fun time. It'll be my 31st show when they play on Wednesday, but I'm still excited about it.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
4th Month of the Year
Lost at Forum

Garron was right on top of me. Hahaha Very Happy
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

4th Month of the Year wrote:

Ha ha. Did you get pictures, too?

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
reD x
Sea Post King

oc325 wrote:
what was the setlist?

Go Away
Many Funerals
Lady Of The Wood
Marvelous Things
Come Clean
Taking Control
Like The Actors
Mister Pine
Memories
Invasion
SunFeet
Golly Sandra
I Wasn't Prepared
Combinations
One Day I Slowly Floated Away
Ten Cent Blues
I Could Be There For You

A Sight To Behold
If You're Wondering
Joined: 24 May 2005 | Posts: 162 | Location: San Francisco, CA
4th Month of the Year
Lost at Forum

TheAntrider wrote:
4th Month of the Year wrote:

Ha ha. Did you get pictures, too?

Unfortunately only with my camera phone. I decided to not bring my camera because I wanted to enjoy the show and Dat was standing next to me most of the time but he JUST left because his memory card was full. But that was pretty rock and roll. Very Happy

treetops12
Vintage Newbie

I got a lot of videos and the sound quality is actually better than what was coming out of the speakers. Laughing I'm sure the sound was better on the floor, but I was in the balcony right next to a speaker so I couldn't hear the vocals that well. But I can hear them in the videos, which I'm uploading right now. I believe some people next to me were filming with a more professional camera and they got an interview with the band before the show, so I hope they post what they got.

This is the only picture I took (besides meeting them after).

Chauntelle is so fun to watch because she gets really into it. Oh, and at one point a bottle cap landed on the stage and when she went to kick it away, her shoe flew off. Laughing Sadly, I didn't capture this on video.

thismirage
Sea Post King

treetops12 wrote:
I got a lot of videos and the sound quality is actually better than what was coming out of the speakers. Laughing I'm sure the sound was better on the floor, but I was in the balcony right next to a speaker so I couldn't hear the vocals that well. But I can hear them in the videos, which I'm uploading right now. I believe some people next to me were filming with a more professional camera and they got an interview with the band before the show, so I hope they post what they got.

This is the only picture I took (besides meeting them after).

Chauntelle is so fun to watch because she gets really into it. Oh, and at one point a bottle cap landed on the stage and when she went to kick it away, her shoe flew off. Laughing Sadly, I didn't capture this on video.

Is that what flew off! Laughing The face Garron gave her after that was priceless. A total "Don't make me fire you" look

Joined: 20 Dec 2003 | Posts: 380 | Location: San Francisco, Ca