Laughing City
KH Vandread
Sea Post King

Joshmess wrote:
what about the techno version of marvy things... have it some where on my itunes.

I've never even heard of that.
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

mmmmmm i cant find it on my itunes anymore.. but i'm sure nora would still have it.. but somebody made a techno version of the song a while ago.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
alastica
Sea Post King

JBaker wrote:
Here's the thing.
A lot of people go through that phase where they start acknowledging the difference between "good music" and "bad music."

Usually, that phase is accompanied by the outright rejection and ridicule of the aforementioned "bad music." Oftentimes, this includes total disgust at the mention or hearing of the "bad music."

Thankfully, most of us (unfortunately not all), grow out of this phase and can appreciation the "bad music" for what it is... often catchy, fun, nonsensical music you can bop your head along to.

"Low," "Irreplaceable," "Ridin' Dirty," "Soulja Boy," etc. are all incredibly enjoyable and catchy songs if you just wanna have some fun and dance along. Sure, there isn't great lyricism, instrumentation, or anything like that, but it's fun if you're not an elitist party-pooper.

Best post in this thread (and I did read through all of it).

Joined: 01 Apr 2006 | Posts: 314 | Location: Greetings From Michigan, The Great Lakes State!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

Joshmess wrote:
mmmmmm i cant find it on my itunes anymore.. but i'm sure nora would still have it.. but somebody made a techno version of the song a while ago.

i have it and it's so cool.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6oprro

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
Marvelousgreen
Sea Post King

Music_Lover wrote:
Joshmess wrote:

i have it and it's so cool.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6oprro

Cool, that is one of my all time favorite Eisley (and non Eisley) songs, so I love finding new versions of it cause since it was one of their earlier songs they keep redoing it.....thx for posting it. Very Happy

<< prev | goto page