Laughing City
whitedrypages
Sea Post King

The new Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin CD, Pershing, is one of the most astonishingly fresh and addictive sounds I have heard in a long time. Remenescent of discovering Pavement in the 90's and the Replacements in the 80's. Reason to go on living. Of course I discovered Eisley through the Think I Want to Die video. Great original sound and videos. For all of the jaded critics who have heard it all, I hope they catch on to your music. The future starts tomorrow. Take care of each other.
ghost in the snow
Golly, Poster

welcome to the forum!
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Welcome! SSLYBY are my hometown boys and someday I'd like to see them tour with Eisley. Very Happy

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

Thank you for mentioning them i'm going to get that cd. Smile
La Noisette
Sea Post King

I looked for it yesterday in Borders, but they do not have quite the accomplished music selection. I think I'll have to buy it from the internet. But hello there and thanks for posting this thread! I'm a SSLYBY fan myself, as soon as I heard 'Oregon Girl' I was hooked and I've followed the makings of their new music video with Sherri's pictures and I love the turn out. They are a marvelous band.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

La Noisette wrote:
I looked for it yesterday in Borders, but they do not have quite the accomplished music selection. I think I'll have to buy it from the internet. But hello there and thanks for posting this thread! I'm a SSLYBY fan myself, as soon as I heard 'Oregon Girl' I was hooked and I've followed the makings of their new music video with Sherri's pictures and I love the turn out. They are a marvelous band.

You can get some lovely extras if you order direct from Polyvinyl.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
La Noisette
Sea Post King

Thank you so much!
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
SSLYBY are my hometown boys and someday I'd like to see them tour with Eisley. Very Happy

hey, me too! i am originally from Springfield, born there, i still consider it (one of) my home town(s).

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
Retrovertigo
Sea Post King

Saellys wrote:
someday I'd like to see them tour with Eisley. Very Happy

Best idea ever.

I would die if this happened. I would be dead. Naturally, I'd resurrect long enough to catch the tour.

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Music_Lover wrote:
Saellys wrote:
SSLYBY are my hometown boys and someday I'd like to see them tour with Eisley. Very Happy

hey, me too! i am originally from Springfield, born there, i still consider it (one of) my home town(s).

High five! I used to hate the place, as teenagers always do with their hometowns, but now that I live in a wannabe suburb of Nashville it doesn't seem so bad. Wink

Smokemonster