Laughing City
crazeemunkeyz
Laughing Citizen

mr pine wrote:
patrock wrote:
It might be this "Mrpine" person who edited her page many times............I think it might be this "Mrpine" after all. Checking the revisions made and all.

in case anyone is wondering (i am not saying you are) that Mrpine is not me. I read wikipedia but do not update it. and my user name is not Mrpine

i kind of wondered. glad you cleared that up. now i won't beat you up for either making up rumors or revealing personal dupree business.
seansy
Sea Post King

kellyvsshark wrote:
I don't trust any of it

Thats fudged up. Wikipedia is like my best, all-knowing friend. Besides KF.

The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death
vintage_snowflake
Golly, Poster

seansy wrote:
DRMS_7888 wrote:
uncreative wrote:
I don't trust Wikipedia.

Although I use it a lot. Go figure.

I wouldn't trust Eisley wikipedia, but a busier wiki page is normally about 99% accurate most of the time.

This i agree with 100 percent. For smaller less known articles true it can be wrong sometimes. But for important popular subjects, Wiki is just about always correct.

well, my sister really wanted to know how valentine's day originated,
soooooo... we went to wikipedia, typed in "st. valentine's day". the result was, I quote (in full):

'i hate vday'

of course this malice was probably spurred on by the fact it was the day before, but it was still funny.
lookingXglass
Golly, Poster

thexrunaway wrote:
Well the band don't normally like to have their personal lives discussed on the board. So if there is any truth to the statement and Chauntelle would like to I am sure she will share it in her journal.

It is good to bring this to attention though so hopefully if it is not true someone from the family can take care of it.

Yeah I wasn't even sure about making this thread, but you're right. If they don't mind us knowing one will reply.

"I don't wanna touch you and feel so helpless; I don't wanna smell you and lose my senses" Rufus Wainwright, Foolish Love
Joined: 28 Dec 2007 | Posts: 807 | Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
lookingXglass
Golly, Poster

uncreative wrote:
I don't trust Wikipedia.

Me neither...for like 3 months I thought the lead singer of The Red Hot CHili Peppers was Australian...I was so mad!!!

"I don't wanna touch you and feel so helpless; I don't wanna smell you and lose my senses" Rufus Wainwright, Foolish Love
lookingXglass
Golly, Poster

DRMS_7888 wrote:
uncreative wrote:
I don't trust Wikipedia.

I wouldn't trust Eisley wikipedia, but a busier wiki page is normally about 99% accurate most of the time.

My sister wrote on Gerard Way's wiki page that he died...got corrected in a day.

seansy
Sea Post King

lookingXglass wrote:
DRMS_7888 wrote:
uncreative wrote:
I don't trust Wikipedia.

My sister wrote on Gerard Way's wiki page that he died...got corrected in a day.

Me and my cousin re-edited "eyeball" and talked about MJs thriller album. It got changed back in minutes.
I also changed the thing in one of Pollock's painting pages. It got changed back fast again, i don't know how it works, seems efficient though.

Jared x
Lost at Forum

seansy wrote:
Me and my cousin re-edited "eyeball" and talked about MJs thriller album. It got changed back in minutes.
I also changed the thing in one of Pollock's painting pages. It got changed back fast again, i don't know how it works, seems efficient though.

It's because some people have various pages on their Watchlists, and anytime someone updates, they check what was added. If it was false, it gets removed.

Catey
Lost at Forum

I will just say that accordnig to her myspace, Chauntelle IS in a relationship but I really could not tell you whom with.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
norad
Vintage Newbie

Catey wrote:
I will just say that accordnig to her myspace, Chauntelle IS in a relationship but I really could not tell you whom with.

She's dating Christian Bale. DUH. Stacy's pissed.
Catey
Lost at Forum

patrock wrote:
Catey wrote:

Orly? She's likes a nice superhero then. I'd have personally gone for someone a bit more you know...attractive if I had the face of Chauntelle and all.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
pumamina
Golly, Poster

Catey wrote:
patrock wrote:
Catey wrote:

Orly? She's likes a nice superhero then. I'd have personally gone for someone a bit more you know...attractive if I had the face of Chauntelle and all.

He does sing and dance
don't you remember newies?

bruceleedisciple
Golly, Poster

pumamina wrote:
Catey wrote:
patrock wrote:
Catey wrote:

He does sing and dance

Carrying The Banner!!!

www.myspace.com/georgeproject

www.purevolume.com/jesusworshiper
Joined: 02 Sep 2005 | Posts: 674 | Location: los angeles california
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
seansy
Sea Post King

Jared x wrote:
seansy wrote:

It's because some people have various pages on their Watchlists, and anytime someone updates, they check what was added. If it was false, it gets removed.

Nice didn't know that thx.

thexrunaway
Golly, Poster

bruceleedisciple wrote:
pumamina wrote:
Catey wrote:
patrock wrote:
Catey wrote:

He does sing and dance

Carrying The Banner!!!

Open the gates and seize the day!

"My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end."

-Ayn Rand, Anthem