Laughing City
Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

Reading Sherri's post made me feel like this: Very Happy
TheLonelyTourist
Sea Post King

I just read what Chad said and WHOA! Totally sneaky and out of line. He should have just said congratulations or something, 'cause that was kind of low. I'm glad Sherri spoke up for herself!

I'm really glad to see that she can still have so much faith in forever-love even after having some bad experiences, it's truly inspirational.

And personally, I am TOTALLY ALL FOR AND PSYCHED about her marriage! Say Anything & Eisley have been my two favorite bands for years, so for Sherri to marry Max (and also sing on some of his songs), on one level it seems like it's the closest I'm ever gonna get to hearing Say Eisleything, aka the most perfect imaginary band in non-existence...and on a more personal level they just seem like a good match, like they even each other out. I think they'll make it last.

So best wishes, Sherri & Max!
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

Sherri, you should know that Max very blessed to have found you too. Anyone who can marry into your family, i think, is blessed to have the support of your family. They aren't perfect, just like everyone, but they are good and caring helpers. Smile You're a brave lady! I'm so happy for you! Very Happy
gundamit
Golly, Poster

I'm glad Sherri posted. Shes been a little quiet/busy lately, but she addressed head on some of the things people must have been wondering about. Most importantly, she reaffirmed that she will be open to her fans about her life, despite knowing all too well the down side. In the same vein she obviously is still open to the idea of love, marriage and commitment, for which I will present her with my non-gender specific "attaboy" award.

That said, color me nervous. I'm not entirely sure why the pending nuptials for people I don't really know has a slightly ass-clenching quality for me. As a fan of Eisley music shouldn't I be hoping the emotionally tortured personal lives of the band members will give them fodder for even greater musical achievements? Maybe my genuine affection for the people in the band and family trumped my desire for emo-dirges, or maybe I only want to hear joyful music, populated with nothing but sunshine and lollipops. I dunno.

But I do know that I hope, as Sherri steps back into the batters box (yes, you'll take the baseball metaphor and like it) after being beaned recently, she will wear a helmet. Love

Protocol Droid

After reading some comments by someone not on this board, I can safely say that I can still think someone is an evil moron. I hate saying that, but EVIL MORON.

Anyway, good luck Sherri and Max! Let people be gossiping losers, and just enjoy life together.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Catey
Lost at Forum

I think it's obvious that someone still has a bitter taste within his mouth which caused him to speak out like that.

It's nice to finally hear something from Sherri on that view, although obviously she has taken a higher road.

What can I say, he downgraded majorly.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

Her post gives me alot of joy. Smile

Goodness, I don't know what else to say.

Yes. I'm... joyful... incredibly joyful...

edit: where might I read these knarky and sly comments? Confused

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
Retrovertigo
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
I can safely say that I can still think someone is an evil moron. I hate saying that, but EVIL MORON.

+1

Anyway, I'm glad she has such a happy head on her shoulders, and always something nice to say. Very uplifting post.

mykatjim
Sea Post King

mad_sam_purple'ead wrote:

i was wondering that too...
Joined: 08 Nov 2003 | Posts: 201 | Location: arlington, texas
TheClassicRomance
Sea Post King

Her post made me so happy.
It's nice to see two great people be so happy together!

Congratulations, Sherri and Max!
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

mykatjim wrote:
mad_sam_purple'ead wrote:

i was wondering that too...

There are about 3 places out there right now that are making terrible comments about Chad, Hayley, Sherri, and Max. If you are an Eisley fan it will make your blood boil.
It's honestly not worth engaging in but I guess Chad opened that door, (knowingly or not), when he brought it up and tried to blame Sherri for the split. Rolling Eyes
I was glad to see/read Eisley fans bringing the truth to those blogs. Wink

The truth here is... Sherri did move on after the most terrible and unexpected end to her first marriage and she/we wish Chad no harm and hope that he can go on and live a happy life.
Sherri has taken great care and brave steps to heal from that broken marriage and leave the pain behind.
The hint that he tried to put the blame on Sherri was not very well thought out, IMO.
I guess he blames her for people not liking he and Hayley together?
Not sure where all the "hate comments" are coming from that he talks about, (I haven't read anything since the big perezhilton blow up months ago), but as we've all seen....the internet community can be vicious and crewl, with no mercy.
Hopefully people will get over it soon and leave he and Hayley alone. I'm just not sure that the interview was the way to encourage people to leave them alone. Confused
As for the Eisley/DuPree camp...we do not have ill wishes for their lives.
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

No doubt it will make my blood boil, but I would like to read at least what Chad wrote... I feel like I've only got a quarter of the pieces to make the picture up...

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

i was curious too and after a bit of googling found these:

http://www.buzznet.com/musicnews/chad-gilbert-interview-hayley-best-j3 907211/

http://www.rocksound.tv/news/article/chad-gilbert-hits-out-at-critics

who cares if she's getting married a year later, you're the one who was dating someone right away.

i dont mean to get nasty but sherri is the ish and chad can suck it.

let the girl be happy because she deserves it, doesn't everyone?

congrats on tying the knot! and screw everyone and their negativity. if you're happy and living your life without hurting anyone then go ahead and be happy. and let the haters do what they do best.. hate

creation is salvation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Catey
Lost at Forum

It's from a printed Rock Sound interview but there was also 5 pages of comments on that LJ community that people hate.....but I love minus the Eisley-bashing.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
pollyanna87
Sea Post King

None of this is any of my business whatsoever... but if she's Very Happy , then I'm Very Happy. peace, that's the end of it for me.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>