Laughing City
Mylovelyislostatsea
Sea Post King

according to say anything's blogs right now...they will be touring together.

"hi everyone. i'm thrilled to announce that some of our favorite bands will be joining us for our fall tour. first and foremost my beautiful wife sherri and her family play in a spectacular band called eisley. EISLEY will be playing the entire tour. also joining them throughout the whole jaunt will be the canadian rock and a half powerhouse MONEEN. MINIATURE TIGERS and MOVING MOUNTAINS will be splitting duties as the opening act. i'm stoked, you're stoked, we're all stoked to be stoked! see you this fall if you ain't a square."

they've posted tour dates.

blogs.myspace.com/sayanything

*don't yell at me if this is too early to say*

Last edited by Mylovelyislostatsea on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Well, he posted it on a public space, so it's fair game.

That being said, I haven't heard of any of those other supporting bands.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
superhits
Sea Post King

oh man oh man MINIATURE TIGERS. i love them.
alinicole
Sea Post King

Figures. Well, glad the lineup isn't the one that was rumored online.

and I like that they're playing warehouse live... a friend of my family's owns that place! now I'm tempted to do the longer drive and see them in Houston instead of Austin. Emo's looks kind of ghetto and I know warehouse live is nicer. They have good stage lighting and such... better for picture/video taking.

Last edited by alinicole on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total
lace face
Sea Post King

I will be seeing them when they head to austin but i wish moving mountains was opening for that show... and i wish it wasn't at Emos
princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

what's Emo's like? never been.
I love Warehouse Live,
but probably have to go to Austin.
alinicole
Sea Post King

princesstripandfall wrote:
I love Warehouse Live,

Whenever I see Emo's while walking by it to get to another venue, it looks like a white rabbit sort of venue. Dull red lights to light the stage, too. Austin is so much closer but... eh. Will probably do Houston instead.

wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Mylovelyislostatsea wrote:

"hi everyone. i'm thrilled to announce that some of our favorite bands will be joining us for our fall tour. first and foremost my beautiful wife sherri and her family play in a spectacular band called eisley. EISLEY will be playing the entire tour. also joining them throughout the whole jaunt will be the canadian rock and a half powerhouse MONEEN. MINIATURE TIGERS and MOVING MOUNTAINS will be splitting duties as the opening act. i'm stoked, you're stoked, we're all stoked to be stoked! see you this fall if you ain't a square."

Okay, I'm gonna stick it to you just cause no one else has said anything and you've feigned being sorry for posting ahead of time:

If you really were concerned you'd:

A. Check Trolleywood or twitter to see if Boyd posted and wait if he didn't.
B. Seeing he didn't, delete your post.

I'm not mad about it, but your regrets/ plea for mercy aren't coming of as at all genuine. That said, as DRMS said, the info's fair game, but so's your position*. comes off as insincere cause you're actions negate it. just saying. Just figured I'd call you on it. Twisted Evil

"shenanigans"

*It was very "Punk" of you though Wink

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
Mylovelyislostatsea
Sea Post King

wilsmith wrote:

Okay, I'm gonna stick it to you just cause no one else has said anything and you've feigned being sorry for posting ahead of time:

I'm not mad about it, but your regrets/ plea for mercy aren't coming of as at all genuine. That said, as DRMS said, the info's fair game, but so's your position*. comes off as insincere cause you're actions negate it. just saying. Just figured I'd call you on it. Twisted Evil

"shenanigans"

okay. Is it that big of a deal? Shall I delete my post? Because if everyone is going to react this way I will surely delete it and never post ahead of time about anything.

princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

tragedienne wrote:
princesstripandfall wrote:
I love Warehouse Live,

Whenever I see Emo's while walking by it to get to another venue, it looks like a white rabbit sort of venue. Dull red lights to light the stage, too. Austin is so much closer but... eh. Will probably do Houston instead.

I actually saw the White Rabbit for the first time like...in May, and it's so strange from the outside I'm not going in.
Haha. Laughing
I always go to Houston over Austin when possible,
classier venues. Boring drive, though.
Lost Account 14117
Sea Post King

wilsmith wrote:

"shenanigans"

okay. Is it that big of a deal? Shall I delete my post? Because if everyone is going to react this way I will surely delete it and never post ahead of time about anything.

I don't even get what the big deal is either. Boyd's twitter says if info leaks early, you'll still want to see the video for other info.
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

wilsmith wrote:

"shenanigans"

I'm just saying, if you're going to do it, just do it. There is a saying I heard that makes so much sense, but was new to me a few years ago:

"It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask permission."

I could care less, but you made it seem like you cared, but it didn't stop you. If you wanted to share the news, and that was priority one, go for it, just don't make it seem like you were not okay with consequences. If it mattered that much, you wouldn't have done it.

I'm not mad, it's just kinda icky to me that you implied Boyd might be, it was like an admission of guilt. You did what you wanted to do, yeah it might of been a little inconsiderate, but hey, que sera sera.

It's really on you. I'm just saying that based on what you are putting out there for all of us to see, it looks "shakey".

Are we above questioning around here? I'll delete it if you think it's not fair.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
Mylovelyislostatsea
Sea Post King

wilsmith wrote:
wilsmith wrote:

"shenanigans"

I'm just saying, if you're going to do it, just do it. There is a saying I heard that makes so much sense, but was new to me a few years ago:

"It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask permission."

I could care less, but you made it seem like you cared, but it didn't stop you. If you wanted to share the news, and that was priority one, go for it, just don't make it seem like you were not okay with consequences. If it mattered that much, you wouldn't have done it.

I'm not mad, it's just kinda icky to me that you implied Boyd might be, it was like an admission of guilt. You did what you wanted to do, yeah it might of been a little inconsiderate, but hey, que sera sera.

It's really on you. I'm just saying that based on what you are putting out there for all of us to see, it looks "shakey".

Are we above questioning around here? I'll delete it if you think it's not fair.

ohhhhhh.

Lost Account 14105
Sea Post King

It's official, Boyd and I just put the information up everywhere.

Check out facebook and twitter for details, and youtube for a new band video

I made a new thread to discuss, along with tour dates

-Nico
eisleyfan14203
Sea Post King

anyone know how much tickets will cost? I got to start saving up Smile

follow me Smile

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>