Laughing City
woman4life
Golly, Poster

So, I was concerned that I might not get to go to the concert in
Salt Lake because of work, but I was furloughed, I ordered a ticket, and it came in the mail already! Smile

Anyone else going to be at that show? I know there are (or have been) some SLC Eisley fans on here.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

I'm going! I haven't ordered my tickets yet because my paycheck is taking forever and a day to get here, but as soon as it gets here I'll be grabbing mine. Smile

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
woman4life
Golly, Poster

That's awesome (not about the paycheck but about you going. LOL)
Make sure you find me and say "hi". Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
woman4life
Golly, Poster

That's awesome (not about the paycheck but about you going. LOL)
Make sure you find me and say "hi". Smile
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

Well I finally secured that my best friend could come with me, and my paycheck came today, so I'll be buying my tickets tomorrow if all goes well. Smile We'll be sure to find you Melanie!

-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

My best friend had to cancel due to needing to help another friend who is going through some hard times and unfortunately I won't be able to come. Crying or Very sad I hope it's an amazing show. I wish we had some better venues in Utah. I don't feel safe walking around alone so late at night at In The Venue.

-Kelli
woman4life
Golly, Poster

I wish you could have come. I would most certainly have walked around with you. I always come super early so I park really close. Rats!

It was an awesome show. I snagged a set list, so I will have to take a pic and post a copy later.

Christie sings so pretty, and Ives the Band was awesome. And of course, Eisley was stellar. They even did an encore. Smile

I took quite a few pics, and broke down and used flash for some. Christie was totally in the dark because the right side of the stage wasn't really lit much. (Same with Sherry.) They just kept the darker red lights on Stacy the whole time. I couldn't see anything of Chauntelle except her feet where I was standing. LOL

I'll try to put some photos up somwhere around here later when things settle at my place.
woman4life
Golly, Poster

Finally posting a few photos from the Salt Lake City show. My nickname is not speedy. LOL

woman4life
Golly, Poster

woman4life
Golly, Poster

This was the lighting for pretty much the whole set (unedited):

This one's definitely edited:

grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

nice pic of Weston, he's a hard bugger to snap lurking back there amongst the shadows