Laughing City
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

Let me know if you guys succeed in canceling pre-order, and if so how!
Luke's Mom
Sea Post King

What the heck. I'll purchase and mail out non-US requests. PM me. I would have spent the time and money MAKING CREPES anyway. (MA continues to resent CONN). Indonesia and Malaysia--I expect to hear from you!
(also only for LC registered earlier than a year or so ago)
Joined: 26 Jul 2004 | Posts: 420 | Location: Cranberry Bog, MA
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

Eisley fans are so nice. Smile
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

kLafied wrote:

I'm guessing you pre-ordered from MerchNow. Here's what I'm doing, they haven't confirmed a cancellation yet but they will need your order number. Email support@merchnow.com and asked to cancel it. Send your order number in the first email. It will probably go faster if you do. I jumped the gun and asked to do cancel and waited for a reply, which wasn't terribly long.

I sent the email at about 3 in the morning and got a reply back around 10:30 this morning, and then sent another email with the order number because I was too stupid to think of that. Ha. I'm just excited and I don't think about info needed when I get excited.

So send the email with the order number in one email. It will save you time. I'm not sure if it'll work and that I can get it cancelled but here's to hoping. I'll post an update once I get the email giving a yes or no.

Also, I told them what I had bought. I don't know if it'll help to let them know, but it might.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

Hey now, leave one CD for me for my D.C. show Laughing Wink

I'm so thrilled - this is very exciting!! I'm really happy to hear the band is lettin' Luke get a whole bunch of 'em early for us LC folk, tho so we're all making out here. Very cool.
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

The_Paronomasial_Mattoid wrote:
kLafied wrote:

I'm guessing you pre-ordered from MerchNow. Here's what I'm doing, they haven't confirmed a cancellation yet but they will need your order number. Email support@merchnow.com and asked to cancel it. Send your order number in the first email. It will probably go faster if you do. I jumped the gun and asked to do cancel and waited for a reply, which wasn't terribly long.

I sent the email at about 3 in the morning and got a reply back around 10:30 this morning, and then sent another email with the order number because I was too stupid to think of that. Ha. I'm just excited and I don't think about info needed when I get excited.

So send the email with the order number in one email. It will save you time. I'm not sure if it'll work and that I can get it cancelled but here's to hoping. I'll post an update once I get the email giving a yes or no.

Also, I told them what I had bought. I don't know if it'll help to let them know, but it might.

Well I emailed them but I don't know what will happen- I can't get my order number because I wrote in the wrong email somehow when I did order, and that is the only way of tracking your purchase. I just told them my name and what I got- hopefully they can still cancel it!

FrancescaEVR
Equal Vision Rules!

Hey everyone,

Before you go canceling your orders -- I'm bringing CDs & vinyl to the band on the 16th to save on shipping costs but we technically can't start selling until the 24th. I'm trying to see what we can do about bending the rules. Will keep you posted.
Luke's Mom
Sea Post King

The tweet was the tweet was the tweet. I'm sure Luke got permission before getting (maybe 10 total) long time boardies excited about this. So..selling the CDs at the shows starting 2/16 will or will not happen? That's really the far more important issue. This is annoying.
Joined: 26 Jul 2004 | Posts: 420 | Location: Cranberry Bog, MA
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

Oyy, maybe I'll tell them nevermind, I don't want to get stuck in confusion and then have to wait to get the CD later than expected!
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

Aaah, it's the Fire Kite finagling all over again. Smile
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

^ Knock on some wood and throw salt over your shoulder, henceforth WB will be known as the bad letters, "those that won't be mentioned".

FrancescaEVR wrote:
Hey everyone,

Before you go canceling your orders -- I'm bringing CDs & vinyl to the band on the 16th to save on shipping costs but we technically can't start selling until the 24th. I'm trying to see what we can do about bending the rules. Will keep you posted.

So, if Eisley is still at the venue in STL (2/23) after Midnight EST (EVR is in NY after all) they can sell it??? Pretty Please?!?!?!? Smile

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
FrancescaEVR
Equal Vision Rules!

Yep they can sell at the show on 2/23 and maybe 2/22 but unfortunately, probably can't sell any earlier.

Quote:
^ Knock on some wood and throw salt over your shoulder, henceforth WB will be known as the bad letters, "those that won't be mentioned".

Also, was that a Harry Potter reference? "He who must not be named"
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

^ You know, inadvertently it was, since HP is so ubiquitous. I meant to be referencing the Village:

"Those we do not speak of." and "The Bad Color" instead of bad letters.

I'm not known for accurate quotations. In the Wilsh language quote and paraphrase are synonyms. So are accurate and approximate, probably and iffy Wink

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
pzy
Wookie Luke

FrancescaEVR wrote:
Yep they can sell at the show on 2/23 and maybe 2/22 but unfortunately, probably can't sell any earlier.

Quote:

Also, was that a Harry Potter reference? "He who must not be named"

People are gonna be sad at the shows from 2/16 to 2/23! What about the info that's already gone out (twitter, facebook) about it being on sale at shows starting 2/16?

FrancescaEVR
Equal Vision Rules!

I think it was just a misunderstanding

Sorry Sad