Laughing City
marshking
Sea Post King

So Chauntelle is supposed to sing all the choruses on "Watch it Die." It didn't strike me as Chauntelle till the 3rd time I listened, but gosh are those some beautiful vocals. I'm too excited for every bit of this album... even the songs (Valley, Ambulance) that we've had for a long time. Dang, Eisley, dang.

And hooray for the twitter-news that more lithos (unsigned) will be put up on their merch site. I missed out the first go-round. It's supposed to be a cheaper package released, too. Maybe the cost complaints were heard??

never seemed too expensive to me, though.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
norad
Vintage Newbie

marshking wrote:
And hooray for the twitter-news that more lithos (unsigned) will be put up on their merch site. I missed out the first go-round. It's supposed to be a cheaper package released, too. Maybe the cost complaints were heard??

Boyd was surprised they were only printing 200...but a few weeks ago said he was working on getting another tier printed sans signatures. I'm really glad they got it done. Smile Smile SO buying it.
marshking
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
marshking wrote:

Boyd was surprised they were only printing 200...but a few weeks ago said he was working on getting another tier printed sans signatures. I'm really glad they got it done. Smile Smile SO buying it.

Smile Hey Nora, I just wanted to thank you for always being so on top of your game with SYP. With the iTunes samplers and the mp3s of all these new clips and the acoustic songs... and the gallery is in tip-top shape. It just makes it easy to geek-out in Eisley fandom. So thank you! to you and anyone else who helps make SYP so great.

Aw, LCers being sweet to each other. What is happening?....kidding!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
norad
Vintage Newbie

marshking wrote:
patrock wrote:
marshking wrote:

Smile Hey Nora, I just wanted to thank you for always being so on top of your game with SYP. With the iTunes samplers and the mp3s of all these new clips and the acoustic songs... and the gallery is in tip-top shape. It just makes it easy to geek-out in Eisley fandom. So thank you! to you and anyone else who helps make SYP so great.

Aw, LCers being sweet to each other. What is happening?....kidding!

Awwww. You're very welcome and thanks so much! I run the site with Chad and he thanks you as well. I really, really appreciate hearing and reading things like this about SYP. It means a lot. Cool Smile Cool
marshkingsdaughter
Golly, Poster

I just got CHILLS. The ITUNES SAMPLER I CAN'T NOT WRITE IN ALL CAPS. "WATCH IT DIE" SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST SONG EVER MADE. And Dear God "I Wish." Everything. OH MY GOD. Kind.

This is already my favorite Eisley album, and possibly my favorite album just ever. Wow. And knowing that the quality of the sampler is $#@!, I can't even fathom how good it's actually going to sound. Holy $#@! "Please" is soooooo gooooood. I can't type properly.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

</freak out>

http://inconnumag.com
Kayci
Golly, Poster

^ This. SO EXCITED.
eiswood09
Sea Post King

marshkingsdaughter wrote:
I just got CHILLS. The ITUNES SAMPLER I CAN'T NOT WRITE IN ALL CAPS. "WATCH IT DIE" SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST SONG EVER MADE. And Dear God "I Wish." Everything. OH MY GOD. Kind.

This is already my favorite Eisley album, and possibly my favorite album just ever. Wow. And knowing that the quality of the sampler is $#@!, I can't even fathom how good it's actually going to sound. Holy $#@! "Please" is soooooo gooooood. I can't type properly.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

</freak out>

THIS

You have typed in all my thoughts Very Happy

I'm so excited for Watch It Die. Well, the entire album as well (of course) but I always freak out and get excited when Chauntelle sings Smile She has a lovely voice. I hope when their next EP/LP comes out, she'll sing about the same amount as Sherri and Stacy.

All the songs sound amazing!! Definitely going to be my favorite Eisley album. So exciting.

Vintage Newbie

Dayuum Chauntelle sounds AMAZING.... I think I am (okay, I really am) getting a bit teary over here, I'm so excited/happy/impressed. Very Happy
ync
Golly, Poster

the boston show was awesome, mr. moon was sooo amazing live and the perfect ending song. note* sherri i hope your teeth are okay haha

as for the new samples
HOLY CRAP - the strings on Kind are beautiful. I'm even more excited for I Wish than i was before. Watch it Die sounds so freaking amazing i'm so pumped. Please sounds so goooood - the acoustic really got be excited for it but the sample just sounds really good.

uuuuuugh this album is going to be replayed so many times everyone around me is going to be driven insane

You misunderstood. I used that emoticon to show people what they'd look like after I stab them in the eye.

Wink
marshkingsdaughter
Golly, Poster

I don't really know where to post this, but if anyone's interested in "Mr. Moon" chords.

Verses: Em C
Chorus: G Am Em D

It sounds good to me, at least.

http://inconnumag.com
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
iTunes sampler

Please sounds sooooo much better than the acoustic version. Very Happy

ahhhhhhhh... I bit and listened. Thank's for compiling and posting the files.

I agree with EVERYONE. this is THE Eisley record, at least thus far. In one of the interviews on the Press thread Sherri pointed out that they finished writing this album summer of 09'. My guess is the next album cycle's is not gonna be 3.5 years. More like l.5 Wink

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

Yeah, THANK YOU Nora! I'm really stoked. Those strings in Kind, good grief! They're freaking gorgeous. I'm gonna love it. I'm sure this album will be my favorite of the year. There's something about this one... I don't know what it is but it grips me to my very core. I love this album and I haven't even heard it all.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
sully_51
Golly, Poster

This is one album that I can say without any doubt, the wait is worth it. It sucked having to wait 4 years, but good grief the quality on this thing is just out of this world. The acoustic Please floored me, as well as a few others I sent it to, and the clip of the full band sounds even better! This will easily be the highlight of my year.
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

okay, somebody has to say it

WTF Question Confused WB Question Question Question What the heck were you guys thinking passing on THIS Question Question Question

EPIC FAIL, of Wile E. Coyote Levels.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

^ I KNOW! Who the heck could hear this album and think "That's gonna suck..."? I have a very strong feeling that WB is going to regret that decision the moment the album releases and that makes me quite happy, actually. It'll be quite ironic if this is the album that gets Eisley to be more well known and WB wanted nothing to do with it but pushed them to put out singles and crap and, honestly, I can honestly say I believe this album will be pretty big success. I'm not talking about with the general public or with mainstream media, though I think that's very possible, but it's pretty much already getting some great reviews and it hasn't even released yet.

It makes me proud for them and that we sort of were tagging along on this journey with them, as cheesy as that sounds.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!