Laughing City
Luke's Mom
Sea Post King

We're not doing so well on the Amazon best reviewed challenge. They only let me post one review even though I bought 10 copies. HRUMPH.
First one to get a verified (celebrity/famous) Twitter account holder to retweet an Eisley link/plug gets a PRIZE! Don't ask me what because I have no idea. I only have two verified people who follows me. Hal Spark and President Obama. Unless Eisley does some charity event/auction, Spark won't plug. I know he likes them though because he DM'd me a long long time ago. He's gotten wise to twitter since then. President Obama never responds to my DMs. He knows I'm pissed.
I love that I can do things that the band and family would NEVER do. Because I'm just another annoying crazy-enthusiastic fan.
Who's YOUR verified follower?
Joined: 26 Jul 2004 | Posts: 420 | Location: Cranberry Bog, MA
johnip
Vintage Newbie

Luke's Mom wrote:

Who's YOUR verified follower?

Mountain Dew? Laughing Signed up with them for part of a contest. They're the only one of the 6 folks that I followed but don't actually follow that followed me. Twisted Evil

I'm not up to snuff on Twitter so how do you tweet to someone? I followed Conan O'Brien a while back. He had them on his show for Combinations.