Laughing City
sebas
Golly, Poster

I didn't know there were so many Houston-peeps here.

-Mahatma, Gandhi
Mylovelyislostatsea
Sea Post King

Looks like I will most likely be able to make the May 26th Chicago show. I'm not familiar with the bottom lounge, though.
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

The tour poster is amazing! Favorite one yet. Reminds me of Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sadness by the SmashingPumpkins. Very cool.

I've never been to Jumpin' Java in Vienna before, but least there is a cool mall nearby I can kill sometime in before the show. Not like most venues which are in the scariest places of D.C. Laughing

So stoked! Christie ...what whatttt!? Whoo!
marshkingsdaughter
Golly, Poster

Kylee Janai wrote:
The tour poster is amazing! Favorite one yet. Reminds me of Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sadness by the SmashingPumpkins. Very cool.

I've never been to Jumpin' Java in Vienna before, but least there is a cool mall nearby I can kill sometime in before the show. Not like most venues which are in the scariest places of D.C. Laughing

Jammin' Java is really cool, but it's mostly a local scenester venue. I was actually really surprised to see that they're playing there. There are actually quite a few really neat art/music places right around there. And a Chipotle.

http://inconnumag.com
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

marshkingsdaughter wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:

Jammin' Java is really cool, but it's mostly a local scenester venue. I was actually really surprised to see that they're playing there. There are actually quite a few really neat art/music places right around there. And a Chipotle.

Chipotle = SOLD. I can't believe I've never been there. I'm just glad it's not in the damn hood. Even though scenester kinda places are just as scary to me. Laughing
Congratulations
Sea Post King

Kylee Janai wrote:
Chipotle = SOLD. I can't believe I've never been there. I'm just glad it's not in the damn hood. Even though scenester kinda places are just as scary to me. Laughing

I'll be at that show. Can't wait. And I'll be there for a show this week, too. Smile
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 | Posts: 335 | Location: Northern Virginia
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

Congratulations wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:

I'll be at that show. Can't wait. And I'll be there for a show this week, too. Smile

What venue does it compare to? So far as size/stage? I can't tell by any pictures I see.
Congratulations
Sea Post King

Kylee Janai wrote:
What venue does it compare to? So far as size/stage? I can't tell by any pictures I see.

I've never been there before, but the site says their capacity is ~200. So I'm thinking around the size of The Social in Orlando.
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 | Posts: 335 | Location: Northern Virginia
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

Congratulations wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:

I've never been there before, but the site says their capacity is ~200. So I'm thinking around the size of The Social in Orlando.

Well, I was thinking compared to places in the D.C. area I may have been to - but I didn't know you hadn't been there before, sorry haha. 200 is good for me, though - as long as it isn't an awkward layout.
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

tahruh wrote:
Also, New Found Glory ft. MARKY RAMONE? The $#@!, Marky?
I refuse to believe that even if there is irrefutable proof.

Anyone else planning on the Seattle show?

oathmeal
Sea Post King

Hopefully I'll get to see them in Dallas. I've been trying to see them since Room Noises but something has always come up. Then I finally got tickets to see them on the last tour, but the cursed ice storm came and ruined that. Crying or Very sad
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

golly andrew wrote:
tahruh wrote:
OMG, please tell me ICP is also Day 3. Eisley + Juggalos = perhaps the best would-be juxtaposition of all time.

Yes! Juggalos will be like "who dat pretty white lady sayin she dont believe in magic? EXPLAIN 'MAGNETS' THEN!!"

Funny enough they WERE juxtaposed a couple tours ago, don't remember the city but they were playing the same night across the street from each other. Here's a picture taken of the exiting crowds.

marshkingsdaughter
Golly, Poster

grain thrower wrote:
golly andrew wrote:
tahruh wrote:
OMG, please tell me ICP is also Day 3. Eisley + Juggalos = perhaps the best would-be juxtaposition of all time.

Yes! Juggalos will be like "who dat pretty white lady sayin she dont believe in magic? EXPLAIN 'MAGNETS' THEN!!"

Funny enough they WERE juxtaposed a couple tours ago, don't remember the city but they were playing the same night across the street from each other. Here's a picture taken of the exiting crowds.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://inconnumag.com
kathymunster
Golly, Poster

marshkingsdaughter wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:

YES! chipotle!
i managed to convince my friend to go with me, promising it would be nothing like our rock 'n' roll hotel experience (i hate that part of dc).
i guess going down to vienna won't be so bad after all. i've never been before, and it sounds like theres some nice things to do beforehand. whoo, i'm excited.

-Mae West
norad
Vintage Newbie

I love how appealing that poster is to Jews. Cool

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>