Laughing City
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

here, boyd wrote:
they'll do a full length acoustic set inside each Macy's store on a stage in both the Houston (Woodlands) and Sacramento markets. There are no openers. Just Eisley. National exposure is always good... and brand Eisley has a built-in fashion-savvy attribute so this made perfect sense to me. Both shows begin at 2:00pm in their respective time zone. Pls make plans to attend. We need your support and it's free.

What Macy's store is it in Houston? There is one at our Willowbrook Mall... is that the one????????????????????????? Question

or maybe it's the Woodlands Macy's.........do they have just one Macy's store?

sebas
Golly, Poster

There is just one Macy's at the Woodlands Mall.

1201 Lake Woodlands Dr, The Woodlands, TX

-Mahatma, Gandhi
crusso
Sea Post King

I really hope i can make it to this. I'm not a big fan of going to club settings by myself, so this is perfect. And it's free which is even better. And it's acoustic which is even better.
freakinalex
Lost at Forum

I'm not sure if I'm going or not. I already have to drive to Spring and back on Saturday, so I'd be making the drive two days in a row, which would take a lot of gas. Plus I'm just not sure about the idea of a show in a department store in a popular mall on a weekend.
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

sebas wrote:
There is just one Macy's at the Woodlands Mall.

1201 Lake Woodlands Dr, The Woodlands, TX

I would like some confirmation from someone in Eisley, or someone in the Dupree Family, boyd or Kim, Christie................... Is Eisley playing at the Macy's in the Woodlands Mall?

Is there another Macy's in the Woodlands? I've been to Macy's website and searched the events many times. I can't ask over twitter because I have not my password. If you could ask over twitter could you ask them? Please. Smile Tomorrow I need to know or we can't go. Sad

sebas
Golly, Poster

Unregistered wrote:

I would like some confirmation from someone in Eisley, or someone in the Dupree Family, boyd or Kim, Christie................... Is Eisley playing at the Macy's in the Woodlands Mall?

http://www.equalvision.com/news/show/680

And yes there is only one Macy's in The Woodlands, take it from someone who has lived there for 8 years (not that it matters, the address is in the link).

-Mahatma, Gandhi
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

You ROCK sebas! Very Happy Thank you very much!!! Very Happy
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

freakinalex wrote:
Plus I'm just not sure about the idea of a show in a department store in a popular mall on a weekend.

Remembering the past, if you decide to go you'll be glad you did. Smile Eisley shows always turn out grand! Very Happy I wish I could remember those days when I wasn't sure about going... and then I went and it was awesome... I'd share. Dear God's son... please bring a peace to freakinalex's heart if he should go. Thank you Amen. Smile

johnip
Vintage Newbie

Don't miss it. Didn't you skip the Valley tour? With the economy like it is, if that mall is anything like the two I've been to lately, it won't be very busy.

I debated skipping the valley show since I'd already driven 200 miles for work that day, but was super glad to have made it.

Sea Post King

Yeah, I mean. It's at 2:00 on Sunday. Which means most people will be watching NFL football probably. The mall won't be slammed.
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

It was a super performance and Boyd and Kim made it! Smile My family, my mom, my dad, and my sister came with me and we all enjoyed the show. My sister said Sherri Chauntelle and Stacy looked like they were having fun! Very Happy It was fun, thank you for coming to Macy's near Houston Eisley! Very Happy
freakinalex
Lost at Forum

I ended up going in the end, and I'm soooo glad I did. I saw a great show, met some cool people, and had a great time. Makes me anxious for the new EP and the next tour.
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

freakinalex wrote:
I ended up going in the end, and I'm soooo glad I did. I saw a great show, met some cool people, and had a great time. Makes me anxious for the new EP and the next tour.

Awesome! Very Happy