Laughing City
Mims
Golly, Poster

I seriously love her tattoos. I'm getting a Mr. Moon one when I stop being broke (along with ones commemorating my 2 undergrad degrees now that I've moving up to grad school, one for gaming and/or comics, and a piece of art- all planned, just need to let the designs marinate in my mind a bit).
Joined: 03 Jun 2006 | Posts: 617 | Location: Tallahassee, Florida
nemo1
Sea Post King

Totoro is awesome! Compliments to Sherri on her good taste, though I like her guitar girl best of all.
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Hey peeps! Gosh...haven't been on here in forever. How's everybody doing? k...don't answer all at once. Smile

Someone asked if any other DuPrees had gotten a tattoo.
Thought I'd share mine and it's meaning.
First, we have always called Boyd the energizer bunny because he never stops working.
Second, he is a drummer and that is part of what attracted me to him 34 years ago, (married now 32 in August).
Third, Sherri drew this as a piece of art for my birthday and it was meant to represent her dad, (my hubby), Boyd DuPree.
I haven't done this in forever, so I hope this works...
So, here it is:
Last edited by Kimbrtones on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

This was a few weeks ago when I got it done but here is a better, less blurry pic:
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Nice Very Happy

because of the long legs it makes me think of Weston immediately. In my defense, I'm 6' 8" and play the drums so I'm not picking on "the Best Dupree & father-to-be", just acknowledging him. That it's an homage to Boyd is a nice twist, cause like father, like son.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
Mims
Golly, Poster

Kimbrtones wrote:
This was a few weeks ago when I got it done but here is a better, less blurry pic:

That is awesome! I would cry if any member of my family tattooed something I created on them.
Joined: 03 Jun 2006 | Posts: 617 | Location: Tallahassee, Florida
yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

That's a nice tattoo Kim Very Happy . Holy, I've been gone since 2005 Shocked was like 19 years old when I joined. Now 27 and totally don't recognize the person I was when I got into Eisley.

<< prev | goto page