Laughing City
StuartBuck
Sea Post King

Here's Metric performing in some amazing scenery: http://www.npr.org/event/music/155219469/metric-in-a-non-synthetic-sit uation?sc=tw&cc=twmp

How about Eisley (and/or Sucre) doing the same? (For NPR, that is.)

Kayci
Golly, Poster

I second Eisley doing the same, and also, I went to college 30 minutes from that very place and hiked out there a lot! I'm feeling nostalgic after watching that.
inorbit
Laughing Citizen

finally got around to checking that clip out; gorgeous.
StuartBuck
Sea Post King

Kayci wrote:
I second Eisley doing the same, and also, I went to college 30 minutes from that very place and hiked out there a lot! I'm feeling nostalgic after watching that.
Where is it?
Kayci
Golly, Poster

StuartBuck wrote:
Kayci wrote:
Where is it?

It's near the Gorge in George, Washington. I think they played at Sasquatch, a music festival there.
Kayci
Golly, Poster

Also, until typing it out, I never realized how ridiculous it is that Washington state has a town called George...
nemo1
Sea Post King

no sillier than this:

Ismay is a town in Custer County, Montana, United States. The population was 19 at the 2010 census.

The town's name is an amalgamation of Isabella and May, As a publicity stunt coordinated by the Kansas City Chiefs in 1993, the town unofficially took the name of Joe, Montana[b]
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

StuartBuck wrote:
Here's Metric performing in some amazing scenery: http://www.npr.org/event/music/155219469/metric-in-a-non-synthetic-sit uation?sc=tw&cc=twmp

How about Eisley (and/or Sucre) doing the same? (For NPR, that is.)

Seems the only love Eisley got from npr was from Marc Hirsh aka @Spacecitymarc who boyd asked folks to follow on twitter a few years back, me not realizing he was responsible for giving Eisley some national press on both of the last album cycles. Now that they are an indie band on an indie label will they get more credit for what they are doing. I'd like to see it... the maternity boom could be played for press, but Eisley has proven they are above that sort of play.

I say the do their own locally. Wherever they took those shots a few years back with all the cattle (if I remember correctly) would be a great location on top of many spots in the midwest they'll pass on tour this summer in rural MO on both sides of the state. Eisley in a cavern in the Ozarks would be nice.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area