Laughing City
norad
Vintage Newbie

I keep seeing things about how they should wait till the babies are older to tour blah blah...to me that just sounds really off. Yes, they're women who are in a band that have families who would like to continue working. Ooo shame hiss. Rolling Eyes
mandy
Sea Post King

True it does say that and that could be a good indicator that they will release them later, but it also says "this is a great opportunity to hear" them so that kind of suggests this is *the* opportunity for it.
mandy
Sea Post King

norad wrote:
I keep seeing things about how they should wait till the babies are older to tour blah blah...to me that just sounds really off. Yes, they're women who are in a band that have families who would like to continue working. Ooo shame hiss. Rolling Eyes

I almost responded with "yeah! would they say that to any other woman?" and then I was like....oh yeah nevermind Rolling Eyes .

drinkthewater
Sea Post King

bigideas wrote:
http://hellogiggles.com/item-of-the-day-eisley-kickstarter

I just want to find out if the Demos are planning to be released outside of KS whether it succeeds or fails.

The thing that makes me think the Demos are coming either way is because they do not say "Kickstarter exclusive" in either description like it does on the 3-4 song EP.

I really don't think the demos are going to be available later, but if it really is itching at you you can always message them on Kickstarter. They said they would make sure to answer all questions/comments.

Edit - What happened to the lowered price of 3k on the guitars? It was there yesterday, but its back to 5k and I see the update on Eisley's FB/Twitter where I thought I saw it, is gone too...?
mandy
Sea Post King

that's weird...
The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

i'm thinking it's possible they jumped the gun on that and the guitars have to be at that price.

http://www.facebook.com/ChengBand
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
drinkthewater
Sea Post King

I wish they would add an option where you could get a couple of Sherri's art prints, or maybe a very limited like 5 or less where you could get a Sherri art commission as I know many people are always asking her to do them and I bet they would get snatched up. I know she's very busy though, but if it were kept limited it would help. Or maybe one of the others, since I think they all are pretty artistic.

Also, really any donation over $60 should include the digital EP and demos, those are no extra cost and would make the higher options much more enticing.
The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

drinkthewater wrote:

Also, really any donation over $60 should include the digital EP and demos, those are no extra cost and would make the higher options much more enticing.

i asked and they said they'd be included

http://www.facebook.com/ChengBand
drinkthewater
Sea Post King

The Man In The Moon wrote:
drinkthewater wrote:

i asked and they said they'd be included

Yeah, but until they release an official update it isn't out there for people to see. I would probably up my pledge to the lyric sheet if I knew for sure the digitals would be included.
tungsten
Sea Post King

So . . . thoughts on how this is going at this point? Wishing they had more time to reach the goal.
drinkthewater
Sea Post King

tungsten wrote:
So . . . thoughts on how this is going at this point? Wishing they had more time to reach the goal.

Well, it's getting close to 30k but with how slow the pledges have gotten, I don't think they will make it unless they do some updates to clarify rewards and maybe lower the top ones a little and add a few more inbetweeners.
gundamit
Golly, Poster

norad wrote:
Am I the only one thinking they should wait until the kids are old enough to get into the venues they are playing? Wink
Laughing Citizen

gundamit wrote:
norad wrote:
Am I the only one thinking they should wait until the kids are old enough to get into the venues they are playing? Wink
Well, the babies' parents starting touring before they were allowed into some of the clubs they performed at. I think we're only 12-13 years from Eisley TNG forming.
drinkthewater
Sea Post King

They just added some pretty sweet rewards (and I like that they went with one I mentioned)

I already updated my pledge to the $200 package as I really want a commission piece from Sherri Smile Yay!

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>