Laughing City
keyboardplayer
Golly, Poster

i know there was a poll about this, but some songs weren't on there.....so which one is it? what's your fav?
mine personnally is "over the mountains we go" when i first heard it, it put me in this weird hypnotic trance, and i've yet to get out of it; not that i want to.

Cool jj

Joined: 06 Nov 2002 | Posts: 743 | Location: there are places i remember.....
FakePlasticPerson
Sea Post King

Mister Pines all the way. It's rockin.
Christie
Sea Post King

i think their new one is my favorite.."sun feet"
um..but it could just be cause its new and exciting..
keep gettin' better
Amy
Sea Post King

This has varied for me since they are all so good. The one song that stuck with me when I first heard them play was "Telescope Eyes", but after listening to all their stuff, I guess my favorite is "Over The Mountains We Go". But it is still very hard to decide upon a favorite becuase they are all so good. Surprised
Andrew
Lost at Forum

Dont know name just heard it first time tonite but I told my friend it was very much like styx very big all quater bass part cool and the little latin beat in the middle was sweet.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Timothy Wilson
Sea Post King

sun feet is my favorite... like christie said, probably because its new.. new things are exciting... tree tops is really cool too... or birdhead... thats really good.
anyways...
love
tim
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

i'd have to say mister pine since i'm so far behind on the NEW new stuff... i love mister pine because it's so darn catchy, and the first time i heard it, i was like "rawk" and was way hooked. it's lyrics are tripping daisy-ish, i think. "people made of gumdrops"? oh yeah.
Iamthewalrus
Sea Post King

Sleepyhead is a real gem.
tewfus
Sea Post King

I like all of the new stuff that I hear at the shows, but I really like Head against the sky. Don't know why but it sticks in my head.
Lullaby isn't my favorite song but the first time I heard it (denison mars cd release at the Door) I couldn't get it out of my head for like a month... I like it a lot.
TeWFuS

kris
Ubernerd Moderator

yanno... i forgot how much i lurv sleepyhead. its one o' my otha favorites.
sc0tt
Golly, Poster

when i had ep1, my favorite was the chase me down with your knives song... i dont remember the name. then it was over the mountains we go, or at the time dark forest. (same song for those of you who dont know). now i just dont know. ive always liked sleepyhead and the song about love... uh my mind isnt in gear today. becoming you. thats it. i havent heard the new unrecorded songs enough to remember them but my current favorite might be paradise city. where the grass is green and the girls are... oh uh.. i mean laughing city. so there you go.
Sherri
Sea Post King

i'm in the band, do i still get to post my favorite song?
i'm really glad you guys seem to like our newer stuff even if you haven't heard it enough to remember it clearly.
right now "sunfeet" and "winter song" are my favorites...and i would like to thank my little sister christie for letting me use the lyrics "sun feet" because that was something she made up and it happened to fit so perfectly into what my lyrics were saying in the chorus...

"i don't know, i can't contain my heartbeat, i am dancing, shrouded by green trees, i am whirling, wearing my SUN FEET, and humming children to sleep"...

we'll have the rest of those yrics up on the site soon too.
thank you christie, you're a creative genious..you are the real talent here.

Smile

My dumb photos for fun.
http://flickr.com/photos/photostoshare1/
A bit of the art...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherrisink/
Older art...
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/slitgizzard/ArtWork/
dpwrchick
Sea Post King

Well my ultimate favorite is MR Pine. i love the jingle bells thing, and the whole feel of the the song, and i don't know the name of it but I love the one about the toys, but i haven't heard it lately i don't think. I also really like Winter Song.
I love all of Moss's stuff. it makes me happy, and puts me in this trance where I just feel like it's the most amazing thing i have ever heard!!!
I love you guys!!!
By the way . you did fabulous at THE Door!!!
how'd all that go... Smile
Love, Dannell <>< Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
keyboardplayer
Golly, Poster

sherri: yes band members should answer favorites song questions.....i always wonder, but it seems sort of a stigma to ask or for a band member to tell....i don't know....sunfeet is cool.
i think my current fav just changed...after hearing the last song at the door (treetops was the name?) and y'all rocked the ending.....wow....

Cool jj
oh yeah and the others should answer too...

Joined: 06 Nov 2002 | Posts: 743 | Location: there are places i remember.....
markymark106
Golly, Poster

How about saying I like them all?? Very Happy