Laughing City
IndieRockerKid
Sea Post King

IndieRockerKid wrote:
AR!! No one is listening to me!!!!! I HAVE PLENTY OF PATIENCE!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING 3 YEARS FOR AN ALBUM FROM ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS EVER AND YOU CALL ME IMPATIENT!!

I was working on this while you were posting the other thing sorry to get so loud and mad.

boone
Vintage Newbie

You weren't helping to prove your patience much.
anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

I'm excited, yes, but I wouldn't say I'm impatient.
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

IndieRockerKid wrote:
AR!! No one is listening to me!!!!! I HAVE PLENTY OF PATIENCE!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING 3 YEARS FOR AN ALBUM FROM ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS EVER AND YOU CALL ME IMPATIENT!!

Are you okay? Oh and btw, they had an album in 2005, Room Noises. Go check it out. Wink
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Shoot, I'm impatient and proud of it!

...er... Wink

seriously, I am excited Very Happy
oliez
Vintage Newbie

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
IndieRockerKid wrote:

Are you okay? Oh and btw, they had an album in 2005, Room Noises. Go check it out. Wink

I don't think he was talking about Eisley...some people have OTHER favorite bands...imagine...
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:
IndieRockerKid wrote:

I don't think he was talking about Eisley...some people have OTHER favorite bands...imagine...

Oops. Guess I didn't read the post too close. What with this being in the Memories video thread in eisleyblog, I ASSUMED. Ahhhhhh.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:
IndieRockerKid wrote:

Oops. Guess I didn't read the post too close. What with this being in the Memories video thread in eisleyblog, I ASSUMED. Ahhhhhh.

Somehow this "Eisleyblog" turns to very un-eisley things...What shoe size we are...what iPod we want...what race we are. We also tend to repeat the same topics about 4 or five times before we find something new to add. We also get off topic on some (this) topics...what did this one start out as...oh yeah that Memories video.
pyrite pedestal
Sea Post King

crpchristian wrote:

that is perfect for this song.
Melissasingstheblues
Sea Post King

oliez wrote:
oliez wrote:
IndieRockerKid wrote:

Somehow this "Eisleyblog" turns to very un-eisley things...What shoe size we are...what iPod we want...what race we are. We also tend to repeat the same topics about 4 or five times before we find something new to add. We also get off topic on some (this) topics...what did this one start out as...oh yeah that Memories video.

I don't think we should have a problem with repeating threads since new people come here everyday.

oliez
Vintage Newbie

today's the day...well at least we'll see parts of it. When you guys record them on the news it better take less then 20 mintues to get on here or else.
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

crpchristian wrote:

it's Odan's avatar Surprised

golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

number zero nine wrote:
pps. i kinda sorta play a tree in it. jealous? you should be, stacy is leaning on me in the shot. take that eisley perverts!

I love this quote.

Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
oliez
Vintage Newbie

It's been a long time coming...but well worth it.
pyrite pedestal
Sea Post King

did anybody else notice that when chauntelle and garron are staring at the flower and it dies that little flashes of eisley art pops up?
it's when they're singing 'he's no longer here with us'

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>