is it of the cardboard variety?

jk, Very Happy

Clark
Vintage Newbie

Admiral79 wrote:
Kimbrtones wrote:
yeah...Weston is picking out his crib Laughing

That Kim is mad fresh with her rap yo. Cool

Word. Let's keep an eye out for the Weston Dupree edition of "Cribs" on MTV.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
pat kauchick
Sea Post King

With only 7 or so weeks out we have seen "Room Noises" hit #6 on Billboard Heatseeker chart.That same week it cracked the top 200 at 186.And was top 20 in internet sales.No advertizing, no tv appearences,etc.Just internet push and tour.It is still in top 50 at 36 last week heatseeker.Many successful groups can take months or longer to get that surge in sales.Kasabian took a year and a half to build a following and reach 500,000 sales in England. Now they are attacking America.Eisley has yet to get its push in the UK and elsewhere.The NFG tour is going well if they sell 50 cd's at each show thats 3100 sales to add.Each cd turns on several others.Look at Snow Patrol. Huge in England but still not household name and barely a dent in sales here.WB does not want to force them on the public with hype.Let the Eisley magic cast its spell at its own pace.They will.In the meantime keep spreading the word.Do like Kim Buy cd and turn your friends on to Eisley.I have bought 6 my self and given all but 1 away.
sweeeeet
Golly, Poster

I know it's only been what, six weeks or so? But I just was wondering. But look at Maroon 5 it took them over a year before anybody really started buying their CD. I bought their CD the day it came out because Michelle Branch kept telling everyone to do that. And like, nobody cared for a whole year! Look at them now. They're a household word.
Silvestre
Golly, Poster

I must say that Eisley is pretty weak here in Germany...well...these people and the teenagers here love techno more, i suppose Very Happy
but maybe i'll try that thing...giving CD to my friend on their birthdays...we'll see bout that Very Happy