Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
Carmdranga
Sea Post King

yeah, I read about the car... and I told a friend and he said he couldn't find it... but it's cool... i still love you
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

you make me smile every time you say that....oooh that's a good lyric......darnit i don't have paper and pen.

yeah, since i heard that i haven't seen the movie, but i'd like to rent it just to figure that out.

nevaeh84
Sea Post King

come home already. argh.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I still <3 everything Star Wars.

Ok, this was a pathetic attempt at jumpstarting this topic ... anyone else care to try?

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
swiss army romance
Golly, Poster

We can always transform it into a totally different topic, such as everyone's favorite beverages or albums and other cool things like those.

Joined: 26 Jul 2003 | Posts: 754 | Location: Good ole' Goshen, Oh-hi-Oh
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

ooooo beverages....
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

What kind of beverages? I think they should call non-adult beverages something else, or call the other beverages something like "minor drinks" or "pre-alcoholic" or something.

On another note, I still like to add the vanilla to the Coke myself. The stuff they sell is just kind of funky to me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
juan
Lost at Forum

Stacy was saying hello, we cant sabotage her topic with discussions of beverages or albums. so we must all say hello. hello.

then maybe discus something else such as wizards or witches or something mystical, or something.

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

oh... well in that case... hello.

i saw the trailer for the Return of the King today. holy-mackerel-of-all-that-is-good! i want to be an elf. so badly. i want to traipse through the trees and sing songs in a beautiful elven tenor and shoot arrows at orcs and smite evil things in oblivion.

who wants to go camping? me...
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Camping sounds fun. I'm always intrigued by forests and such. I love roaming among trees, and then finding weird opening hidden under a canopy of leaves and branches, even though I never get to do it anymore. I love the use of such imagery in Eisley's music. Makes me happy that I grew up in East Texas.

And oh yeah, hello.

EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

can i say a variation of hello? such as, Hullo, Hellyo, Hi, Whaaazzzuuuup, or Hey dude man?

Whaaazzuuuuuup....

There's a giant wall of this beautiful, big, fat ivy near my house, I've always wanted to dig under it and make a hangout where I can watch the cars go by and hide from the evil ones outside. That'd rule...

PinLA
Sea Post King

Boyd gave me a guilt complex over yonder on Sherri's post, . . . . so howdy Stacy, you're a big bad rock star, too! See ya in L.A. at the House of Blues.
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

i don't think you can describe the eisley girls as "big" anything... i mean... they are all pretty small people... which aint a bad thing ya know. because im pretty short too. and i enjoy it... now them tall boys in eisley is another thing. theys is pretty tall fellers.

and yes camping sounds like heaven. im glad i grew up in east texas as well. i miss the old piney woods. being in a city is kinda lousy after a month or so. i pine for trees. (pine trees! oh thats clever...)

hello stacy, i hope your day is going well... i will stop ruining your lovely thread with my inanity. (inanity... insanity... i guess its both and neither)
AearTeilu
Sea Post King

haha... for some undefinable reason, I got all tickled when pinLA said "howdy," 'cause it got me thinkin' of all them hawrses we rahd ta skewl and ropin stee-yurs out yonder awl day and stuff. Yeah.
swiss army romance
Golly, Poster

Hello, hola, salve, bonjour, hallo, ciao, oi, hei, howdy, hi, whatsup, greetings, what's kickin'. yo yo yo, what's the dillio, word....Stacy Cool

Joined: 26 Jul 2003 | Posts: 754 | Location: Good ole' Goshen, Oh-hi-Oh

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>