63%  [ 26 ]
IDon't Think About It
19%
 19%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 41

dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

jamiga wrote:
I worry about how hurt the people I leave behind are going to be. I don't want anyone to get depressed or sad over me.

exactly.

starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

treetops12 wrote:
Nope... when it's your time, it's your time.
I just hope my time doesn't come when I have little kids because I wouldn't want them to grow up without a mother.

thats one of my fears as well but exchange mother for father.

amidthestars
Vintage Newbie

death itself doesn't scare me; ways in which i could die are nevertheless still a bit unnerving.

all your kind, they're coming clean
they shut their eyes
their mess, their scene
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

amidthestars wrote:
death itself doesn't scare me; ways in which i could die are nevertheless still a bit unnerving.

i worry about that sometimes

homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

hisownshot wrote:
Sometimes I think I should write a letter to everyone I feel close to, and leave it somewhere in my bedroom incase I die. I don't want to die with my friends ever wondering what I would have said to them if I could say goodbye.

I thought of you as soon as I saw this topic Carrie because we were discussing this very thing a few days ago

Vintage Newbie

jamiga wrote:
I worry about how hurt the people I leave behind are going to be. I don't want anyone to get depressed or sad over me.

That's one thing I don't worry about, due to the lack of people that will be depressed or sad.

Joined: 28 Apr 2005 | Posts: 3505 | Location: In your dreams
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

hisownshot wrote:
Sometimes I think I should write a letter to everyone I feel close to, and leave it somewhere in my bedroom incase I die. I don't want to die with my friends ever wondering what I would have said to them if I could say goodbye.

I've been doing that since I was about nine or ten.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
bright young thing
Sea Post King

I'm more afraid of time. I wanna see my dreams. Not just when I sleep, I wanna see them in reality, be real products of my existence....
If that makes any sense.

starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

bright young thing wrote:
I'm more afraid of time. I wanna see my dreams. Not just when I sleep, I wanna see them in reality, be real products of my existence....
If that makes any sense.

not really

homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

I think there are quite a few fibbers amongst us. There is no way that 68% of people on here aren't afraid of dying.
Vintage Newbie

homesick_alien wrote:
I think there are quite a few fibbers amongst us. There is no way that 68% of people on here aren't afraid of dying.

Maybe because most of the people on here believe in eternal life.

homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

treetops12 wrote:
homesick_alien wrote:

so nobody is afraid of or thinks about their actual death?

Vintage Newbie

homesick_alien wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
homesick_alien wrote:

so nobody is afraid of or thinks about their actual death?

I'm sure everyone thinks about it from time to time, but I guess it just doesn't scare some as much as others, especially when you believe in heaven.

Bobo
Sea Post King

Sure that's right! We all will get to heaven if we believe in God and heaven.
I'm not afraid of death. Know why? Cuz I'm a christian and believe in God, heaven, and that hell exsists. I could go to heaven. Heaven is like eternity in paradise. Don't think it's silly. Heaven and hell is real. So yeah, when I die I want to leave here peacefully. But I sure will be going to heaven. I know where I'm going after I die, so I'm not afraid to die.