Laughing City
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Yeah. I think it'll be ok ... I'm just such a traffic milquetoast. Laughing And 3 hours of driving alone is boring.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Whoa, I just found out my uncle might live less than an hour from the venue. Laughing I thought he lived further away, but I guess I was wrong. ha.

This might have gotten even cooler and easier ...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
reyb3
Sea Post King

sorry, can't help you out bud, but i will be at that show.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

reyb3 wrote:

It's cool. My mom is actually going to take me because we're going to visit my uncle who I didn't realized only lives 30 minutes away. Laughing I haven't seen him in a long time and he's had a lot of heart trouble. So it's going to be a very productive visit. We should all try to meet up!

Weez
Sea Post King

any one been able to buy tickets for the meridian? since most of you seem to be from texas i thought this would be a good place to ask.
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

Weez wrote:
any one been able to buy tickets for the meridian? since most of you seem to be from texas i thought this would be a good place to ask.

I've been watching the Ticketmaster website and I haven't seen the show appear yet. Nothing about it on the Meridian site either.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
liketheactors
Sea Post King

I know this isn't entirely the topic at hand, but since it's the venue, I thought I would ask. We can bring cameras to the pavilion right???
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

liketheactors wrote:
I know this isn't entirely the topic at hand, but since it's the venue, I thought I would ask. We can bring cameras to the pavilion right???

From the Woodland's Pavilion website:

"Cameras are not allowed at most shows at the artist's request. However, there are times when the artist will allow guests to bring small, non-professional cameras (which are typically cameras without detachable lenses) to the show."

Also... "You may call The Pavilion information line at 281-363-3300 on the day of the show to check which items are permitted for that particular show."

http://pavilion.woodlandscenter.org/general_pavilion_rules.htm

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
reyb3
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
reyb3 wrote:

It's cool. My mom is actually going to take me because we're going to visit my uncle who I didn't realized only lives 30 minutes away. Laughing I haven't seen him in a long time and he's had a lot of heart trouble. So it's going to be a very productive visit. We should all try to meet up!

That's good man. Sorry to hear about your uncle, my grandpa had some of that no too long ago. I hope your family visit goes well and you enjoy the greatest show of the year Exclamation
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

reyb3 wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
reyb3 wrote:

That's good man. Sorry to hear about your uncle, my grandpa had some of that no too long ago. I hope your family visit goes well and you enjoy the greatest show of the year Exclamation

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it. It should be good times.

starnothing
Laughing Citizen

Yeah, dude. I'm not goin to the Woodlands thang.

Hopefully I can meet you on the 16th though on the Acoustic Tour. I believe I can let anyone stay at my house. Very Happy
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

starnothing wrote:
Yeah, dude. I'm not goin to the Woodlands thang.

Hopefully I can meet you on the 16th though on the Acoustic Tour. I believe I can let anyone stay at my house. Very Happy

Aww ... If I can get a ride to the acoustic show, I'll go. I just don't have money (or the fortitude to drive in Houston) otherwise. Neutral

national phenomenon
Golly, Poster

*phew* I was a bit freaked about the acoustic tour ticket situation.

I hadn't planned on going to the Woodlands show, but my sister talked me into it today and I'm pretty pumped now.

By the way, if any of you are doing the lawn thing...you get a discount if it's in groups of four so you kids might want to team up. I'm currently in a group of three, so I guess we could probably work out something if anyone wants a single lawn seat for a cheaper price.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

national phenomenon wrote:
*phew* I was a bit freaked about the acoustic tour ticket situation.

I hadn't planned on going to the Woodlands show, but my sister talked me into it today and I'm pretty pumped now.

By the way, if any of you are doing the lawn thing...you get a discount if it's in groups of four so you kids might want to team up. I'm currently in a group of three, so I guess we could probably work out something if anyone wants a single lawn seat for a cheaper price.

Oh! I'll see you there (I hope)!