Laughing City
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Way to go Luke!
Way to make a mom bust out in tears! Wink

Thanks for posting that...you have no idea how long I have waited to see her sing again with that kind of confidence.
vintage_snowflake
Golly, Poster

Kylee Janai wrote:
Wow, amazing!

Most of my shots are pretty awful The guy before the show had said, "No flash! NO FLASH. NOOOOO FLASH!!!!!!!!!" So I didn't use a flash, but everybody else did, but I was so afraid I'd get the boot, so I used no flash. Sad

Yeah, at Joe's Pub, they said NO CAMERA OR RECORDING. But everbody else was taking shot, so I snuck shots w/ the cameraphone when I thought nobody was looking. THey came out rater horribly b/c of the dim light, but oh well.
keithabbott
Sea Post King

That's pretty amazing sound/video quality. I look forward to seeing more and more of that footage. Awesome job!
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

pzykotic wrote:
As for a DVD... maybe once I get a second camera I can stick one on a tripod for a wide shot and get in close with a handheld, then I can just sync them and edit later. Also with that setup I could get 8 tracks recorded on-camera, which ain't so shabby. I bet I can do a better job than those punks who jerked up the Troubadour show Wink

PLEASE DO THIS. That 36-second clip was better than anything from the Troubadour show. I want Chauntelle in HD on my computer ALL THE TIME.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Odan
Laughing Citizen

Thank you SO much for sharing! I can't wait to see Chauntelle when they do their headliner. (Please come to Toronto)
pzy
Wookie Luke

Here's the full version of I Could Be There For You:

http://mucus.net/eisley-icbtfy-hd.mp4

I suggest right/option-clicking and saving it, rather than trying to load all 130 MB in the browser.

The bitrate is lower than the sample, but I think it's right for the size/length... it's about the same as Apple trailers.

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Bless you, my son.

Also, your server kicks butt. I'm getting an average of 550 kb/s on downloads. Very Happy

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

pzykotic wrote:

I suggest right/option-clicking and saving it, rather than trying to load all 130 MB in the browser.

The bitrate is lower than the sample, but I think it's right for the size/length... it's about the same as Apple trailers.

could you stick a 420p download up for those of us still living in the ice-age? not only is the file too big for my processor to handle, the image is too big to fit on my monitor! Crying or Very sad what i could see, though, looked and sounded incredible!
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

do not be afraid. wrote:
pzykotic wrote:

could you stick a 420p download up for those of us still living in the ice-age? not only is the file too big for my processor to handle, the image is too big to fit on my monitor! Crying or Very sad what i could see, though, looked and sounded incredible!

In quicktime player you can go to File->Export and export the movie to iPod. You should be able to play the exported movie.

norad
Vintage Newbie

kulvir wrote:
In quicktime player you can go to File->Export and export the movie to iPod. You should be able to play the exported movie.

In Quicktime Pro you can.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

wow. thank you.
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

patrock wrote:
kulvir wrote:

In Quicktime Pro you can.

I forgot I had upgraded to Pro. It's funny that I don't remember paying for it.

norad
Vintage Newbie

I had to convert it to an .AVI for it to play normally. There sure is an abundance of black skinny jeans on that stage. Laughing
keithabbott
Sea Post King

Thanks for the video! Truly! I was able to tinker with the brightness/contrast in Vegas Video and it is possible to reduce the grain from the white balance. Just a little something to consider befrore compressing. Again, awesome job!
Luke's Mom
Sea Post King

I'm impressed. Why is it there is no loading bar on my computer? (the one you can get behind and get a non stuttering version) There is one on John's computer. Want steak? I also have about 15 pounds of squash. Please visit. Love, your mom
Joined: 26 Jul 2004 | Posts: 420 | Location: Cranberry Bog, MA