Laughing City
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

i'm glad that someone paid 81 dollars for something that i got for free... Very Happy

hahaha, wait it wasn't free...shipping costs...so what...3 bucks? score...timely moves my friends...timely moves...

starryxnitez
Sea Post King

then theyll resell
drenchedecent
Sea Post King

boyd and kim should just start producing more EP1s and EP2s in limited quantity and sell them on eBay themselves. boyd mentioned eisley would never make money off cd sales; well this could be a way.
drenchedecent
Sea Post King

giant_ wrote:
I would have payed twice that Confused

seriously!? why?

KyleRossP
Sea Post King

drenchedecent wrote:
boyd and kim should just start producing more EP1s and EP2s in limited quantity and sell them on eBay themselves. boyd mentioned eisley would never make money off cd sales; well this could be a way.

Depending on the fine print in that big fat WB contract they signed, Boyd and Kim likely cannot sell the old EP's anymore, because they are probably the property of WB now.........working for The Man....sold my soul to the company store.......sigh.

Certainly some of the songs from EP2 are controlled by WB now, because WB administers the publishing rights, and they were used on the new EP's and Room Noises.
Glenn
Sea Post King

I would have won this if I had remembered the auction ended yesterday. I was out to lunch when my phone alarm reminded me that the auction was ending in five minutes. If I had been at my computer as I had intended, I would own that cd right now. Yeah, I pretty much suck.

I thought this was going to go for higher than $81. I'm suprised it didn't break $100.

drenchedecent
Sea Post King

KyleRossP wrote:
drenchedecent wrote:

Depending on the fine print in that big fat WB contract they signed, Boyd and Kim likely cannot sell the old EP's anymore, because they are probably the property of WB now.........working for The Man....sold my soul to the company store.......sigh.

Certainly some of the songs from EP2 are controlled by WB now, because WB administers the publishing rights, and they were used on the new EP's and Room Noises.

yeah, seems like it would have to be illegal in some way.

Andrew
Lost at Forum

But if they can get hold of some of the older ones they sold back in the day. Like if we were to give them back. They can legally sell them. Record lables can make money on first sales but not on resales. Thats how used cd stores make their money by selling their stuff so cheap. They dont have to give anything up to the man.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger