Laughing City
Nocturnal Dave....
Sea Post King

I think it's cool that moss doesnt revolve around one person, i've always been intrested in they way different bands write their music, i think most bands thease days have one person that kind of writes everything, and tells everyone what to do, and thats why some bands cd's sound the same all the way through, i've experenced this first hand, being in bands myself, and i've seen how much better it is when two people write the foundation of a song, insted of one, not only does it make the song better but it also allows the band to write as a group, which eliminates most pride promblems that kill bands.

i'd say pride is the number one thing that ruins great song writers, and one of the main resons i admire the band formerly known as mosseisley so much, because i don't see that pride in any of them, there's no one person that's the star, if you complement one of them on somthing, alot of time's they will direct the praise to someone else in the band, which is awesome. i think that humility is what creates the magic the emanates from their music, and thats why so many people are atracted to them and their music, and that's why they will make it farther than their peers.
when you let down your pride it allows God to work through you, instead of you doing all the work yourself...i know, i learnd the hard way...
God rocks!!!

bigideas
Vintage Newbie

i had thought about mentioning the rhythm section. i think it really shows on Treetops......it fits the mood of the song perfectly
sc0tt
Golly, Poster

Good point about pride dave. The whole rockstar ego thing can get out of control, and when I see bands with it kinda turns me off. With all the success moss eisley has had, it is good to see that they are all still humble and approachable.

I have always liked chauntelles guitar work in the same way I like the way peter buck (rem) plays. She always write unique parts that fit the song well, and thats really cool. So... props to her. (-:

Nocturnal Dave....
Sea Post King

yea everyone in moss totally rocks my face off with all their cool parts.
the way they all fit togather is brilliant....no one over plays their insterment....it's all very well balanced....