Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

i almost prefer melancholy actually... well maybe not melancholy. but i like peace in its due season, and i like nostalgia, which at times is funny but not always, i think all emotions have their proper place (except maybe the worst ones like despair) and experiencing them all is part of being a well balanced individual.

am i thinking too much again? yes... should you bother reading this? no.
juan
Lost at Forum

sherri wrote:
what a bunch of funnyness.

shouldnt that be funniness, or is this just the english way?

sorry this is not spelling class, and nor would i be anyone to mock peoples spelling, thats if its spelled wrong.

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
ali
since 1979

i think i know what you mean. when it's more cathartic it's healthier. like listening to really good music, and afterwards you feel better. it seems like ppl are always trying to escape negative emotions, instead of learning to deal with them. they're just a part of life. put down the prozac, kids, and go listen to a good album, or work it out with pen and paper.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

So, this pen and paper you speak of ... they work as good as prozac?

Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
policehq
Sea Post King

juan wrote:
sherri wrote:

Shouldn't that be "funniness," or is that just the English way of spelling the word?

Sorry, this is not spelling class, and I would not be anyone to mock people's spelling, that is, if it's spelled wrong.

Troy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ali
since 1979

i would guess so, unless you like having your senses dulled - although i can think of a few ways to dull your senses with a pen and paper Razz

in a scientific context, having never taken prozac, and having never done a study on the subject, i couldn't say definitively, especially considering the subjective nature of your statement, as a value judgment, and considering the ecuatorial doldrums in or about the carribbean, as well as the mating habits of african swallows ra braw hraw um yes. ok woah way off topic. umm.. sherri rocks! Mr. Green

Yuck Monkey
Sea Post King

is it true that if you squint really hard right when you first wake up, stand on your tip-toes, rub the top of your head and say "i want to pet the orange midget, i wanted to pet the orange midget, i want to pet the orange midget"...you will truly know what life is all about, and why we are really here?
Joined: 06 Aug 2003 | Posts: 153 | Location: closer than you think
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

yuck monkey - i never heard that before. usually i wake up and yawn and stretch and just tell myself that i am dead sexy... then i start the day. its my morning ha-routine
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I need a new routine. I might try the dead sexy thing ...

I've never taken prozac ... but joke about it often. (To no offense of anyone taking it, I have friends on similar medications.)

And, yes, Sherri rules.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
juan
Lost at Forum

policehq wrote:
juan wrote:
sherri wrote:

Shouldn't that be "funniness," or is that just the English way of spelling the word?

Sorry, this is not spelling class, and I would not be anyone to mock people's spelling, that is, if it's spelled wrong.

Troy

maybe your title should be grammarpolicehq (sp?) Wink though the english dictionary would have it probably as gramm'ar. i dont know.

i think this thread has gone slightly off topic.

does Sherri rule? or something?

yes? i dont know cos i dont know her. but she is part of a wicked band so, yeah.

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

sherri might rule eisleydom (though i have suspicions that really that jonathan is really making the decisions)... but as far as america is concerned... i think we all know who should be running that...

boyd for president! 2004!
Yuck Monkey
Sea Post King

i think i'll go against the grain and say i hate sherri...(although i don't)...

just to be different

eh?
Joined: 06 Aug 2003 | Posts: 153 | Location: closer than you think
Jay
Golly, Poster

youre all missing the point.

i dunno what that point may be...but, i'msure someone knows.

anyone?

ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

the point is sherri doesn't like the way her eyes feel in the morning, and she posted it in the wrong area of the forum... but she threatened to rip my face off with gravel... and so now i am frightened. and as much as i admire sherri im afraid i won't be able to give her tha Mach III razor for Christmas since she might use it to attack me...
boyd
Eisleyoid

that jay guy has a cool avatar. oh, what were we talking about? oh yes: Sherri is actually deranged and is very, very mental. This gravel thing has gotten out of hand. She's starting to throw it at us in our own home...and then she eats it. WATCH OUT!!!! HERE SHE COMES!! DUCK!!! AHH!!
k-pit! glib. KANK! thernk. pit.pit.pit. Klank! b-dunk.
(sounds of gravel being hurled by sherri)

ok. she's gone now. coast is clear. now I can go grind (with my 30's art deco, commercial, lite up face, coffee grinder) some of that fresh Columbian Supreme (roasted by Distant Lands Coffee) and brew it out my (large, metal, vintage BUNN commercial grade) coffee maker and suck it down my aging, gargly-neckthroat to wake up my head full of gravel.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>