Laughing City
piperjay23
Sea Post King

Quote:
if there's ever been a group that deserves the most unusual, out of the box promotion that anyone's ever seen, it's Eisley.

I think they might already be doing it. Sort of like the thought "is this life heaven?" Perhaps we are in the midst of it and we won't know it until we go all the way through it.

On another note: Invasion is an incredible song. I can think of two radio stations in my market that should be playing it daily. It should have been a chart-making single.

I like the idea of "selling-out." I think calling it such is really reducing the concept down too far. There are many great things that can come from the process. Should every band really just stay in their basement and never blow up? It's a broad spectrum from garage to Milli Vanilli. There's a lot of good to come from the many stops in between. You just can't go too far.

princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

piperjay23 wrote:
Quote:
if there's ever been a group that deserves the most unusual, out of the box promotion that anyone's ever seen, it's Eisley.

I think they might already be doing it. Sort of like the thought "is this life heaven?" Perhaps we are in the midst of it and we won't know it until we go all the way through it.

no, i'm not talking about their life, I'm talking about the WB's marketing approach. trust me, if it was something that has truly never been done before, you'd know.
I should go try to think something up Smile haha
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

So this may have been talked about, but I was wondering if Invasion really is gonna be the only song made into a video from Combinations? I've heard them say in a couple interviews that they were already writing new songs and thinking of going into a studio, so are they just moving on?