Laughing City
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

Polo by Ralph Lauren is the pinnacle of style (if you're preppy,) and when it first hits the shelves, ridiculously expensive; but wait a season or two and you can pick it up for 50 - 75% less! And it's still the same high quality stuff!
greatgood
Sea Post King

grain thrower wrote:
greatgood wrote:
Music_Lover wrote:
grain thrower wrote:
greatgood wrote:
Music_Lover wrote:
grain thrower wrote:
greatgood wrote:
I have flannel sheets. Maybe I could make a shirt out of that.

flannel sheets changed my life, do not damage your precious flannel sheets! i know it gets could down in Missou too.

that's my topic-unrelated post for the day. Wink

uh, i hate flannel. not the look of it. it's too hot to wear or have as sheets. sorry. random rant.

It's too hot now. Winter is another story. And my bed is right next to the window. But honestly I'm lucky to change my sheets twice a year.

Well yeah, they're definitely made for winter. Bad for summer. But I'll never have to hire a hooker again just to warm up the bed. (JOKE!!)

oh, no, i meant for anytime of the year, yes, even the winter. for me, atleast.

my mom washes our sheets once a week. it's nice cause i love having clean sheets.

It was nice when my mom washed my sheets. If it's left up to me, it will get done twice a year. That has started to change, because I eat in bed a lot. I spill.

mmm, a bed with a built-in midnight snack Very Happy

Yeah, but mostly just crumbs. Or chocolate rubbed in. I'm not the cleanest person.

RockerChick
Sea Post King

Who's got money for clothes, thrift or otherwise? Laughing I'm just trying to eat and keep my job!

Jobless rate highest in 4 years, payrolls drop
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080801/bs_nm/usa_economy_jobs_dc;_ylt=Aqq TnOrak47M12rIxyt.LOnv5rEF

Scary economy, real solutions
http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2008/news/0807/gallery.economy_solution s/index.html

U.S. growth forecast to tumble
http://money.cnn.com/2008/07/28/news/economy/bush_forecast.ap/index.ht m?postversion=2008072814
Catey
Lost at Forum

mikep0922 wrote:
Polo by Ralph Lauren is the pinnacle of style (if you're preppy,) and when it first hits the shelves, ridiculously expensive; but wait a season or two and you can pick it up for 50 - 75% less! And it's still the same high quality stuff!

Yes! I live in their polo shirts, I wish I'd bought more than 2 in more colours. They are essential items in any man or girl's wardrobe.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
reyb3
Sea Post King

I really like the variety at Urban Outfitters, there's a little bit a everything, just perfect for a guy like me.