Laughing City
OrangeCreamsicleClouds
Sea Post King

AHHH! I am freaking out because I need to buy a ticket for the Columbus show, actually a lot of tickets, cause so many people love you guys in Ohio... I looked on your site and Coldplay's and neither of them said anywhere how much they were or how to get them... os yes, I would greatly appreciate someone letting me know so that I can come hear your pretty music.
abductee
Laughing Citizen

just go to

http://www.ticketmaster.com

that's what I did.. but if you can buy your tickets directly from the venue (call them, or see if they've got a web site) then that's the best..

so errm, happy hunting dude Smile

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
KyleRossP
Sea Post King

Ummm....you probably figured it out by now, but the Columbus, OH Coldplay show happened in March, and Eisley wasn't playing with them at that time. There are not any more shows in Coulmbus on the current tour. There is however a show in Cleveland, OH, coming up , so maybe thats what you meant ??? Perhaps you can get tickets to that show! I think it's only a few hours drive to Cleveland. You should go, because Eisley rocks!! Smile