Laughing City
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

sorry, another bnrocks thread.

yeah so i had the best eisley dream ever last night. i think it was at what would be the new years show. i ended up going to it and so did 30,000 other eisley fans (that number was in my head during the dream). we were in some huge open arena, not trees Laughing. i remember running around in the crowd because all of us boardies were holding up posters that we had planned to identify each other with. i spent about 10 minutes of my dream trying to find paul's, but when i finally did the show started and we all turned around. i was all of a sudden really close to the stage and i was wicked excited. i was high fiving some girl next to me, i probably thought it was a fellow boardie. then the lights started flashing and boyd came on stage to introduce the band... but he had the persona of some TV infommercial guy. he was extremely excited and had i high pitched voice. i remember he gave a speech and told us all to drink pepsi, eisley's soda of choice (yeah.. i know). then the band came on but something was wrong. they were all dressed up the same a`la the brady bunch. chauntelle and jon flew in off wires, weston appeared in a puff of smoke, and sherri and stacy got their spots doing cartwheels from both sides of the stage. for some reason i was the only one in the crowd who thought that was weird because everybody was cheering like it was a boy band concert. i turned around and saw jamie and gregor crying (that's what you get for posting pictures of yourselves, i can picture you in dreams) and jumping up and down with glee. the best part of the dream was after the first song we all ran to the sides of the arena where there were a bunch of computers where we started posting about the show. pretty sad when you think about it.

that's when i woke up... laughing.
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

thats SO awesome! hahahahahahaha.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i had my first eisley dream the other day...(well first i remembered), it was really dull though so i didn't post a new thread...or even at all.....

ok....i was in London with a friend in HMV i think...and i saw the marvelous things EP on a shelf so i was like *woah!* then i looked around and found laughing city ep AND room noises! so i was still like *woah!* and i looked around some more..there was this like shelf thing with Eisley tees, notepads (for drawing eisley-esque pics), pens, pencils, posters, hoodies etc....so i grabbed one of everything (as it was a dream, i had no concept of money) and then i was searching around some more...and *bam!* there's Weston! and so i went up to him, and noticed Jon nearby...so i was like *oh my god! hey!* and then we talked for a bit i think..then the girls came up and i was like *hey! oh my god! woah! this is crazy!* and then we walked down oxford street chatting and stuff......and then i woke up. which was a shame, because they were really cool to talk to and stuff...

so there you go.... Smile
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Laughing A classic!

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

who's mine? i doubt it.....
todd!
Sea Post King

>weston appeared in a puff of smoke

i think he does that a lot actually Smile

the bit about rushing to computers to post about the show cracked me up hahaha

-todd!

www.myspace.com/seamonstersongs
sing songs and song sings!
Joined: 15 Nov 2003 | Posts: 105 | Location: virginia beach, virginia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BK
Laughing Citizen

Those are not the best Eisley dreams and I'll tell you why. I'm missing from them. Razz
Sea Post King

This is getting redonkulous.

I've had three Eisley dreams in the last week, including last night. I can only remember certain images and specific actions from them, but there's no way I could coherently try to summarize them. I've NEVER dreamed about a band before. Redonkulous, funny, whatever.

I do kinda like 'em.
amidthestars
Vintage Newbie

"i turned around and saw jamie and gregor crying"

ahhhhh ahahhaa.

all your kind, they're coming clean
they shut their eyes
their mess, their scene
midnightmourning
Sea Post King

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy That's definitely the best I've ever heard. Especially the cartwheels.. makes it sound like they're in the circus...

Livejournal. Xanga.
MySpace. Hah, I have no friends on it.
Joined: 17 Aug 2004 | Posts: 485 | Location: Oceanside, New York
sizeablescars
Golly, Poster

BNROCKS wrote:
i turned around and saw jamie and gregor crying (that's what you get for posting pictures of yourselves, i can picture you in dreams) and jumping up and down with glee.

Laughing Laughing
Telescopexeyesx
Sea Post King

I had my first Eisley dream last night. It was interesting. Part of us were in the house then Weston had a room that branched off of the house and was in a tree. It was pretty cool actually. But I was at the end of the walkway talking to him and asking him questions, but the questions I asked him were more questions I'd ask Jon. (Like it was something about his xanga, lol) Then I went up into his room and the phone rang and I thought it was Cyndi Lauper. But it wasn't. lol. Then this person came and tried to take Weston to the army or something like that. Because of a letter he wrote. It was pretty odd.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

The last Eisley dream I had involved a lot of fantasy elements... Like, it was me and a bunch of random people, and we were trying to lay siege to some fortress surrounded by a wall. But our cart (siege cart?) was missing a couple of wheels. So Sherri said, "I'll do it," and curled herself around the axle, and somebody else did the same thing, and we started pushing the cart forward with human wheels.

Shocked

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

eisley made a guest appearance in a weird dream i had last week, that also included the lead singer of greenday turning into a demon. anyways, in the eisley part my mom was unconscious and i had to drive her to a hospital and all of eisley randomly came along. and at some point we stopped and went CD shopping. i don't remember what CDs. then weston and stacy were doing yoga moves. it was very odd...
bmielkephoto
Sea Post King

not really an eisley dream, more a cornucopia of seemlingly everybody i've ever seen in my life. i was walking down the street with a girl i haven't seen since 1st grade (???), and we saw the band, so i said the usual "hey, i love your music", and instead of being smiley and thankful like when I actually DID say that to them, these horrified looks came over their faces and boyd very sternly told me to get away from his family. It was really intimidating and scary. So yeah, eisley/boyd, thanks for not really doing that at the troubadour back in april! I then ended up at my grandmother's house with Norm from Cheers. Thus ending the Eisley chapter in my strange dream.
"drunk one night I put my car key in my house door lock, and my natural reaction was to take it for a spin. When the cops pulled me over, they asked 'what do you think you're doing? Where do you live?', so I answered 'right here, now get the hell off of my driveway.'"
---------------------------
http://www.bmielkephoto.com
Joined: 26 Mar 2004 | Posts: 115 | Location: Northridge, CA
berlies_
Lost at Forum

bmielkephoto wrote:
not really an eisley dream, more a cornucopia of seemlingly everybody i've ever seen in my life. i was walking down the street with a girl i haven't seen since 1st grade (???), and we saw the band, so i said the usual "hey, i love your music", and instead of being smiley and thankful like when I actually DID say that to them, these horrified looks came over their faces and boyd very sternly told me to get away from his family. It was really intimidating and scary. So yeah, eisley/boyd, thanks for not really doing that at the troubadour back in april! I then ended up at my grandmother's house with Norm from Cheers. Thus ending the Eisley chapter in my strange dream.

I would be so sad if they were angry.

Hey, you're from Northridge! Thats cool. I go to CSUN. So that means you're close. I dont know why, but its cool to have a fellow boardie close to where I live.